Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

7 Days till Enigma!!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

GhettoFabulous
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

exactly

I don't get how more people aren't realising that we're probably getting new music on opening night, like.. it'll come as a huge shock for them. After all these months I can't wait to be right about what I've been saying since day 1:poot:

Same sis they will all switch like F... like  that nicki Minaj song :poot: they did the same thing prior to the cures release and 5FT2 :lolly: and if nothing happens I will bash Gaga because she making us look like boo boo the fools  :diane:

theahsfan
Just now, GhettoFabulous said:

Same sis they will all switch like F... like  that nicki Minaj song :poot: they did the same thing prior to the cures release and 5FT2 :lolly: and if nothing happens I will bash Gaga because she making us look like boo boo the fools  :diane:

if nothing happens then I will be so over it.. it will essentially be just a blend of all her past tours. We need new things to make the show a 2018/19 show, not a 2013 show. But I have faith that she'll at least drop a single.

AStarIsBorn21
27 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

She’ll definitely drop SOMETHING I mean she’s been working for months and I feel like it’s been done prior to the ASIB’s release  so who knows how much more progress she’s made up until now :lolly::diane:  I mean Joanne was made overnight..:poot:so imagine the FLAVOUR and POWER that is LG6 by now 

True Joanne was written in like 6 months... same with ASIB. She makes like two albums worth of songs every year. 

monketsharona

So excited for this show, new music or not.

It's a huge return to CrazyGa, I need this so much 

monketsharona
30 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

if nothing happens then I will be so over it.. it will essentially be just a blend of all her past tours. We need new things to make the show a 2018/19 show, not a 2013 show. But I have faith that she'll at least drop a single.

I agree new music is not impossible, I actually think it could happen but please don't put the blame on her if nothing happens because she actually hasn't teased anything clear in that direction...

theahsfan
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I agree new music is not impossible, I actually think it could happen but please don't put the blame on her if nothing happens because she actually hasn't teased anything clear in that direction...

Oh she's cancelled for the thirtieth time this year if no new music is released

10 hours ago, monketsharona said:

So excited for this show, new music or not.

It's a huge return to CrazyGa, I need this so much 

Let’s be all positive and hope for new music and new choreo!!!!

giphy.gif

Hottie Detector

Archived