Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

7 Days till Enigma!!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Original Diva

yall im so excited you have no idea... im not even going but im so excited!!

i hope we get new music sis

excuse me no

PlanetChromatica

27 days until I see it :giveup:

No idea how I will avoid spoilers, especially because I want to keep an eye on how long people need to line up for to get front row :toofunny:

DiscoHeaven23
3 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Which is also a Friday, the day of new music!

we love a critical thinker!

DiscoHeaven23

Sources say Gaga has told her security at the show to be on the lookout for the following individual. The individual has allegedly been planning to rush the stage in the beginning and play her "sound".

Spoiler

lady_starlight.jpg

TimisaMonster

Please if she just releases 1 new song for the LG6 era...I will be eternally grateful! :pray:

And as others have mentioned, first show is on a Friday....:udidnt:

Gaga has already said she wants the album to be a surprise....:trollga:

The signs are all coming together for an amazing and thrilling encore!!!:cryga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

theahsfan
3 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

7 DAYS TILL LG6! :diane:

tenor.gif

I used to think this and a fraction of me still does but I'm starting to think it'll just be a single now which is fine by me 

but imagine how epic it would be if she did drop a whole album.. cause it's probably ready imo.

GhettoFabulous
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

I used to think this and a fraction of me still does but I'm starting to think it'll just be a single now which is fine by me 

but imagine how epic it would be if she did drop a whole album.. cause it's probably ready imo.

She’ll definitely drop SOMETHING I mean she’s been working for months and I feel like it’s been done prior to the ASIB’s release  so who knows how much more progress she’s made up until now :lolly::diane:  I mean Joanne was made overnight..:poot:so imagine the FLAVOUR and POWER that is LG6 by now 

theahsfan
1 minute ago, GhettoFabulous said:

She’ll definitely drop SOMETHING I mean she’s been working for months and I feel like it’s been done prior to the ASIB’s release  so who knows how much more progress she’s made up until now :lolly::diane:  I mean Joanne was made overnight..:poot:so imagine the FLAVOUR and POWER that is LG6 by now 

exactly

I don't get how more people aren't realising that we're probably getting new music on opening night, like.. it'll come as a huge shock for them. After all these months I can't wait to be right about what I've been saying since day 1:poot:

Archived