💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

8 Days till Enigma!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

That’s right gheys 8 more days to go and 5 till Xmas.... you think we might get an album before the opening night as a present??? LadyGagaEnigma_Sweepstakes_TT_1000w.png8-Number-PNG-Pic.png38770442_332908713937109_531481521323979giphy.gif

Some of the rumored lightning/effects for the show: Motion capture and kinetic lighting. DEEPWEB.gifdance.gif

Hottie Detector

Bonkers

8 Days to Meltdowns!!!  :excited2:

dance.gif

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Sneaky Oliver

So we have one week to put on our enigmatic personas. From now on, we dont talk, we only whisper, we have misleading answers for every question and a mysterious look in our eyes. 

queenofbumbum.gif

I’m on my Legacy Act era

fivefoottwo

i just hope we don't see members melting down over not getting new music when we're getting a whole new fresh set from gaga. sounds like something people might do :triggered:

MaryJaneHolland
21 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

i just hope we don't see members melting down over not getting new music when we're getting a whole new fresh set from gaga. sounds like something people might do :triggered:

They will have meltdowns, but it's all their fault :lana:

1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

They will have meltdowns, but it's all their fault :lana:

And it's also their right, so (no offence) I don't understand why you turn any member's excitement off in every thread... I mean, we're not in 2015 anymore, waiting an album isn't funny anymore, so please just let anyone have theories without being "mean", if you know what I mean.

Once again, it's not against you, but I think you could just say "I definitely think she won't release anything" if you know what I mean. It's all about the way u say it :) thanks, Track no°12

23 minutes ago, KING said:

Love how my gifs got thrown in there. :hor:

OT: I cannot wait :woohoo:

Yasssss “KING” of gifs, I was going to tag you but I wasn’t sure if that was ok 

Hottie Detector

CanadaGoesGaga

I just realized that she is sharing the venue with several others including Britney!! That means they have to take down her setup several times! Busy theatre!

9 hours ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

I just realized that she is sharing the venue with several others including Britney!! That means they have to take down her setup several times! Busy theatre!

Well, they don't have money problem with the prices of the tickets :)

Archived