question

Will Joanne be paid dust at Enigma?

Nino

Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadonna

I really hope she performs Perfect Illusion. It would fit perfectly in a fame-themed act such as: 

- Applause

- Poker Face

- Paparazzi 

- Perfect Illusion :flutter:

Poker face, just dance, lovegame, bad romance, alejandro, monster, born this way, you and i, edge of glory, (i hope marry the night, but Gaga: 

-no OmgNO :trollga:), scheisse, applause, aura, ARTPOP, sexxx dreams, ayo, john wayne, million reasons, shallow, heal me

55 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

tenor.gif

MUSICALLY, not instrumentaly or hooky 😂

voidfigure
3 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

- Applause

- Poker Face

- Paparazzi 

- Perfect Illusion :flutter:

Poor Gaga's vocal chords

KatieJudasGaga4
19 hours ago, pachinko said:

I hope not. It's her worst album. ASIB > Joanne by a million tons!

Her worst album is The Fame, wdym....

2School4Cool

Honestly, even though Joanne is my favorite, it might not fit well with Enigma’s aesthetic. I can’t imagine her not performing MR though

See The Best In Everyone

She probably won’t tbh. Joanne doesn’t fit with this look. The only songs I see her doing are A-YO, JW and MR. I’d love PI and it would make the most sense, but she doesn’t seem to like that song.

BYE

Suspiria
On 12/18/2018 at 3:56 AM, LeJudas said:

How can you say that when Joanne is what led to all the current success that we and Gaga are receiving?

Lol what?

What led to her current success was a collab album with a well respected Jazz legend, her incredible Sound Of Music tribute at the Grammys, her epic totally non-Joannesque Superbowl Half Time Show, and most importantly, her flawless performance in a massively popular and high quality blockbuster movie.

Joanne was a non-event let's be real. The GP doesn't even know it happened.

just another gay

It makes sense to make a show to be different from the last one, so singing less songs from the last album is one way to make it fresh from JWT.... also it can be more surprise to save them for the next tour

I could see her saving some for the jazz shows like JAD or Come to Mama. However, I have a feeling Joanne the song may appear since it seems integral to her person which is a concept of Enigma. Idk if she’ll have a piano segment of this show but if she does I could see Joanne appearing there. Other than that...it doesn’t seem *super* likely given the vibe so far and that she just toured that album. I would love if she could get Florence to come once to do Hey Girl once just so we can see it live.

Teal Ambition

I doubt it but I wouldn't be mad if it is :laughga: She's probably gonna do MR and thats it

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived