💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney's Mini POM Tour was the 6th Highest Grossing Female Tour of 2018

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Queen of going on a mini tour after performing the same show for 4 years :legend:

do you guys reckon Gaga will take 'Enigma' on tour after her residency ends like Britney did? Britney also did an Asian tour during the residency in 2017.

The show ranked at 30 on Pollstar's 2018 Year-End Top 100 Wordwide Tours. In total the tour grossed $54.3million with 260,531 tickets sold. This is very good for someone who is 20 years into her career and had been performing the same show for 4 years straight.

Top 10:

Worldwide (Female):

1. 345.1 million - Taylor Swift

2. 169.2 million - Pink

3. 76.4 million - Helene Fisher

4. 65.2 million - Celine Dion

5. 55.3 million - Katy Perry

6. 54.3 million - Britney Spears

7. 51.5 million - Shania Twain

8. 40.7 million - Shakira

9. 33.7 million - Jennifer Lopez

10. 27.1 million - Lady Gaga

#JusticeForBritney ♡

2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

do you guys reckon Gaga will take 'Enigma' on tour after her residency ends like Britney did?

My European ass sure does :lolga:

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

Gimme More
1 minute ago, Sam98 said:

My European ass sure does :lolga:

I was extremely shocked Britney took her show on tour then announces a new residency a few months after :saladga:

but i think many performers who do residencies end up on tour too! so i'm sure Gaga will!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
Just now, Nino said:

Girl I'd hope it was high grossing. My ticket in NYC was 400 dollars. :air: I wasn't even that close :air: 

LOL:hug: did you have a good time though?

#JusticeForBritney ♡

RAMROD

I doubt Gaga will do that. We all know she is very strict and serious with her own art. When she does Vegas, I assume she made Enigma just for Vegas only. Something that will only works there. She might only takes some elements for next world tournif it is still with lin the same era. And she might not name it ENIGMA as wellz

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gimme More
Just now, RAMROD said:

I doubt Gaga will do that. We all know she is very strict and serious with her own art. When she does Vegas, I assume she made Enigma just for Vegas only. Something that will only works there. She might only takes some elements for next world tournif it is still with lin the same era. And she might not name it ENIGMA as wellz

Britney's tour was quite minimal compared to when I saw it in Vegas! hopefully Gaga's team isn't as cheap as Britney's and if she goes on tour they bring props with them and/or buy new ones.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

That J

I actually believe she will as time permits and it would be limited much like Britney's.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

12 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

LOL:hug: did you have a good time though?

It could have been better :sweat: It was well worth the price though. The glory songs being added to the setlist made it better than pom imho

Honestly, the big reveal here is that Pink is 2nd.. she's really selling those tickets like bread..

But congrats Brit, come to Costa Rica bitch :vegas:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gimme More
1 hour ago, River said:

Honestly, the big reveal here is that Pink is 2nd.. she's really selling those tickets like bread..

But congrats Brit, come to Costa Rica bitch :vegas:

ikr, I honestly am very shocked at Pink! I never really see or hear of people seeing Pink or wanting to see her! good for her though!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

7 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

ikr, I honestly am very shocked at Pink! I never really see or hear of people seeing Pink or wanting to see her! good for her though!

yeah it almost feels like she sneaked in between the race of all the pop girls lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived