Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West DRAGS Ariana - “don’t use me to promote a song”

Stef

Featured Posts

Kanye West has fired back at Ariana Grande for weighing in on his feud with Drake.

The rapper, 41, who has been locked in an epic war of words with the Canadian on Twitter, took to his social media platform on Saturday to accuse the Thank U, Next songstress, 25, of wading in to the argument to promote her new single.

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6499061/Kanye-West-SLAMS-Ariana-Grande-using-feud-Drake-promote-new-single.html

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper

"someone I know loves and respects me" 

Did he just imply that she loves and respects him? :poot: Also it's not like she was wrong, he's a grown ass man always ranting and having meltdowns on twitter :air: 

lol well he better stop acting like a child then...

honestly what grown ass respectable man gets into social media frenzy's at least once a month???

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

ALGAYDO

A grown ass man acting like a kid. And worse, he’s famous. I cannot fathom what people around him have to go through every day just to keep themselves sane :selena:

Andreu

He's right this time

he was fearing he would get hurt!! it's not that they were talking about the weather

as soon as I saw that Ariana said this, I thought that if it were the opposite, Kanye would0ve been "draggedT" and "CancelledT"

MJHolland

so the guy who said he couldn't vote for Hillary Clinton because she didn't have enough "male energy" is going to tell us why it's actually his moment and not female musicians' cool got it 

thatfoxyfeeling

This is obviously a publicity stunt for both of them, Ariana has THAT team at the minute. Kris Jenner featured in her music video, do you really think she'd have beef with Kanye? :trollga:

Archived