Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
series

Rupaul's Drag Race All Stars 4 Discussion

Noah

Featured Posts

I loved the episode and I think Trinity was a true winner of the challenge... I like Gia, Latrice, and Trinity the most...

I am sad that jasmine went home first but it's her own damn fault... She didn't prepare or anything she just thought she can wing it... She had no connection with people in the audience...

As for all Gia drama that's happening right now... I am kinda tired of it... I feel like she is just trying to create drama for attention...

Also, I have a feeling that Farrah will be the next one to go... I just don't see what else she has to offer... But maybe I am wrong 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody James
1 hour ago, GGDTim26 said:

I’m so sorry but please shut up. Detox and Trinity can get pecs but the minute breasts are there it’s different? People wanna pick and choose when to live in the past. It’s 2018 let’s get with it

That escalated fast! I am not saying it is right, just that for RuPaul who grew up when it was hard to be a DRAG QUEEN not in a world of transgenered people, it took him time to jump on board. Just like gays, it was a hard pill to swallow and understand. Before you come for me read. 

matteonster

It felt underwhelming to me to be honest. I like so many girls this all stars season so that is why I was really excited for it but none of them was great to me.

Also Gia won the most annoying title for me for being unnecessarily evil to almost all girls for no reason but I guess it’s her only way to stand out so she tries to make the best out of it.

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

Am I the only one that doesn't understand the love for Valentina?  She was unimpressive in Season 9, and looks to be equally bland so far in AS4.  Not to mention I find her insufferable to listen to.  

Catnikko
2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Is there an Untucked for this season of All Stars?

I don't think they do it for All Stars?

The judges don't deliberate so we basically see untucked in the normal episode

Dance in the shadow of the meow

Catnikko
16 minutes ago, Kowpatty said:

Am I the only one that doesn't understand the love for Valentina?  She was unimpressive in Season 9, and looks to be equally bland so far in AS4.  Not to mention I find her insufferable to listen to.  

Same! She doesn't seem to really do anything :air: I find her so uninteresting and kinda annoying

Miracle
1 hour ago, Cody James said:

That escalated fast! I am not saying it is right, just that for RuPaul who grew up when it was hard to be a DRAG QUEEN not in a world of transgenered people, it took him time to jump on board. Just like gays, it was a hard pill to swallow and understand. Before you come for me read. 

Ru's experienced all kinds of drag that exist in the United States during her gender**** times so let's not be patronizing with him lmao. 

Seriously, I don't know which program you are. Drag Race stopped being about impersonating females in Season 4. It's not a pageant and I truly don't know how getting tits would actually help you win. It's not like statistics favour queens who create the illusion of having big breasts lmao. If Ru has a conflict with trans women being part of the show when they literally are one of the pillars of the trans culture it''s only because of a bias based on transphobic behaviour

Cody James
41 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Ru's experienced all kinds of drag that exist in the United States during her gender**** times so let's not be patronizing with him lmao. 

Seriously, I don't know which program you are. Drag Race stopped being about impersonating females in Season 4. It's not a pageant and I truly don't know how getting tits would actually help you win. It's not like statistics favour queens who create the illusion of having big breasts lmao. If Ru has a conflict with trans women being part of the show when they literally are one of the pillars of the trans culture it''s only because of a bias based on transphobic behaviour

And with that, I accept your rebuttle. I being a not famous person, must have forgotten he has had many MANY more experiences than a regular person. You are right, he should have experienced a trans-queen way before now. 

Miracle
10 minutes ago, Cody James said:

And with that, I accept your rebuttle. I being a not famous person, must have forgotten he has had many MANY more experiences than a regular person. You are right, he should have experienced a trans-queen way before now. 

You should watch his numerous appearences as a club kid on talk shows like Geraldo in the 90s

RAMROD
9 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Is there an Untucked for this season of All Stars?

7 hours ago, Unbeweavable said:

I don't think they do it for All Stars?

The judges don't deliberate so we basically see untucked in the normal episode

They only gave us this

I suppose it will be weekly thing as well.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Catnikko
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

They only gave us this

I suppose it will be weekly thing as well.

"I coulda did the running man 

and been safe" :air: 

I'm so sad she's gone already

Didymus

Eh. It felt very... not All Stars. Like, I'm totally not getting the feeling this is the best against the best :air: Like, sorry, but Farrah, Gia, Monét and Jasmine are just total filler :saladga: The first couple of eliminations are gonna be boring as hell because we all know who it's gonna be, just like we knew they were all gonna get eliminated early on in their own ****ing seasons :icega: I know that happens with every season, but now it's like the best of the group aren't even deserving of inclusion either :interestinga:

Anyway, team Monique all the way.

Archived