Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
latina twilight

Latrice mf Royale telling those nasty haters to

giphy.gif

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Monet and Manila deserved to be the top this week. :noparty: I adore Latrice Mothertucking Royale, but I really feel the producers were trying to push her rudemption storyline with her win tonight.

Her runway was a toot, but she didn’t shine in the challenge.

Also that lip sync was...a choice. :air:

Cody James

I am very sad tonight... she didn’t perform that well, but thought her runway would have MAYBE saved her. Other girls were not THAT great. 😭

Cody James

Does anyone else this Trinity was alluding to another major twist? Like I want tonights sasha away back so bad even though everyone would call it rigged... we will see how rid it will be if she doesn't return lol.

1 minute ago, Cody James said:

I am very sad tonight... she didn’t perform that well, but thought her runway would have MAYBE saved her. Other girls were not THAT great. 😭

I feel you. :hug:

As sad as it makes me, this was Valentina’s time to go. I never imagined she wouldn’t make the top four. :noparty: 

Cody James
1 minute ago, ReRe said:

I feel you. :hug:

As sad as it makes me, this was Valentina’s time to go. I never imagined she wouldn’t make the top four. :noparty: 

With all the talk about it being rigged for her to win I was expecting top 4 lol. But again, underperformed the last 2 episodes. She will forever be THE Latin Queen with impact. 

The Latrice winning storyline was too forced. Runway was cool but both lipsync and challenge was MEH. Both Manila and Monet did way better. 

And Trinity won that lipsync. The editing was too obvious to be in Latrice’s favor. 

Just finished the episode. 

It was very fair to send Val home at this point, and I'm not trying to make excuses for her but:

This was the THIRD comedy challenge this season. Although this wasn't initially presented as a comedy challenge, it definitely was something they wanted. Valentina is not a comedy girl in the slightest, and I think that was a huge part of her downfall this season. 

That being said, my top 3 is now Manila, Trinity, and ..... Monet or Latrice I guess? Latrice better continue to bring it, and not serve a boring ass pageant gown ever week. Naomi keeps fading into the background for me, and Monique is still not my taste at all. 

NGL, I low key think Naomi should’ve gone home. She’s been forgetful and uninteresting, atleast Valetina has star quality to her.

BYE

Versace

I really don't understand what happened to Val

What happened to the Season 9 Queen who spoke with eloquence, carried herself seriously and was actually giving you Selena. Her season 9 Runways were also so STUNNING. 

Into AS4 she got so delusional, childish and is carrying herself like a disturbed kid constantly. Just see her confessionals from S9 to AS4 its a different person. Her runways on AS4 were ok at best. I don't get it, isn't she richer now, why do her S9 runways look way better. 

A part of me is so disappointed. We cannot deny that she was truly our fav from season 9 and the Queen we all wanted to win that season. I cannot help but imagine how her run to the crown would have been on Season 9 was it not for the mask elimination. It's like on Season 9 she was ready to put in the work to show the world she's a star, she was HUNGRY. However, going into AS4 fame has really gotten to her and she now thinks that everything she does is perfect (which has only taken away from her polish and performance). 

Didymus
6 hours ago, Versace said:

I really don't understand what happened to Val

What happened to the Season 9 Queen who spoke with eloquence, carried herself seriously and was actually giving you Selena. Her season 9 Runways were also so STUNNING. 

Into AS4 she got so delusional, childish and is carrying herself like a disturbed kid constantly. Just see her confessionals from S9 to AS4 its a different person. Her runways on AS4 were ok at best. I don't get it, isn't she richer now, why do her S9 runways look way better. 

A part of me is so disappointed. We cannot deny that she was truly our fav from season 9 and the Queen we all wanted to win that season. I cannot help but imagine how her run to the crown would have been on Season 9 was it not for the mask elimination. It's like on Season 9 she was ready to put in the work to show the world she's a star, she was HUNGRY. However, going into AS4 fame has really gotten to her and she now thinks that everything she does is perfect (which has only taken away from her polish and performance). 

I love Val to death but I have to agree with this.

STILL though. She is 1000x more interesting and entertaining than Naomi. I would've sent Naomi home lol, she only had one good moment this whole show, and that was last week's lip-sync. You know Naomi is gonna be a snoozefest right up until the end. I feel like Valentina might have had a sudden surprise comeback as a possibility.

But yeah... she didn't bring it. I feel like that applies to all of the girls though, except Manila maybe. Like, that lip sync was TERRIBLE :air: Runway is also mostly a snoozefest. I don't know, I'm just not liking this season, I'm not liking the challenges,... it feels like a waste of time. None of these girls deserves to win lbr :smh:

Archived