Featured Posts

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma
3 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

BITCH I ALMOST DIED :messga: Wtf 

Are you guys that gullible? :huntyga:

Honestly all the “surprises” are so easy to guess when you have watched the entire series.

aaron l

honestly returning queens needs to retire and it showed this episode (we didn't need Latrice back) but werk I guess

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

Latrice desperately needs an ARTPOP era. she needs some serious humbling 

My exact thoughts. I don’t understand why she thinks she deserves the crown.

And honestly, I think the main reason people like her is for her personality - not necessarily her drag. I mean that outfit tonight was a CHOICE. 

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

My exact thoughts. I don’t understand why she thinks she deserves the crown.

And honestly, I think the main reason people like her is for her personality - not necessarily her drag. I mean that outfit tonight was a CHOICE. 

I was so disappointed when she walked out in that. I feel like i've seen latrice in that same outfit at least 100 times now. 

LordEnigma
4 minutes ago, Sharpay Evans said:

honestly returning queens needs to retire and it showed this episode (we didn't need Latrice back) but werk I guess

Yes, and I think it was a fun concept for lip syncs... but the eliminated queens were so bad. It made me wonder if they were told by producers to not do well :oops: like honestly, what was jasmine masters doing?

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

I was so disappointed when she walked out in that. I feel like i've seen latrice in that same outfit at least 100 times now. 

Yes - she has such a bad attitude this season. You can tell her ego is getting to her.

ctherainbow
53 minutes ago, Cody James said:

Is there a way to watch the episode after it airs? I didn’t realize it was not rerunning after it aired 😭😭😭

I dunno what others use to watch it, but fmovies.io usually has it up sometime after midnight.  You just have to deal with a couple pop-up ads.

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

latina twilight

Naomi gave me life!

Honestly I just hope they are done with the forced twists after this, and I really hope they take a couple of years before making All Stars 5.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

LordEnigma
Just now, NightOwner said:

Naomi gave me life!

Honestly I just hope they are done with the forced twists after this, and I really hope they take a couple of years before making All Stars 5.

SAME. Naomi and Monique were my favorites of the night.

latina twilight
1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

SAME. Naomi and Monique were my favorites of the night.

If they don't give her more screentime after she dragged herself all over the runway I'm gonna be pissed.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

aaron l
13 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Yes, and I think it was a fun concept for lip syncs... but the eliminated queens were so bad. It made me wonder if they were told by producers to not do well :oops: like honestly, what was jasmine masters doing?

For sure! I did enjoy the episode, as it was entertaining, so I'm not sure how much I should complain lmao. The expected returning queen episode just gets more dreadful though.

Does anybody feel like it would've been fun to see Monet and Manila start off the LALAPARUZA?

Seriously, Monique is such a contender and yall sleepin on her. She's been giving it these past episodes but her wardrobes have got to retire.

This queen needs to return in a further season and prove herself once more cuz she's STUNNING, AMERICA.

P.s. Valentina, im done. bye gurl, thanks for the tea. Now let Naomi shine.

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

Levine

Naomi queen of the night. But the double shantay should've been hers and Gia.

Monique was mediocre at best, if you think she did great you never saw a great lip sync on that show.

Naomi and Monique won the night IMO Monique is a serious contender. 

I really wish Farrah would’ve upped her game cause she’s stunning and I love her. 

Also, Valentina is more dululu than this fan base :vegas:

Archived