Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Rupaul's Drag Race All Stars 4 Discussion

Noah

Featured Posts

RAMROD

This season is great because there are no predictable winner. Anyone can get the chop.

However, the way I see it after Latrice chop this week, those sneaky producers may force the new storyline that Manila is a villain. I mean, just think about it, Manila have no friends left. While there are 3 young black girls in the room who definitely gonna make a pact. And theres 2 S9 queens who will have each others back no matter what were shown so far. 

This picking up the lipstick thing makes All Stars not just about talent, but honing your strategy skills. You gotta play your cards right, or at least have a strong alliances with your competition. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

This season is great because there are no predictable winner. Anyone can get the chop.

However, the way I see it after Latrice chop this week, those sneaky producers may force the new storyline that Manila is a villain. I mean, just think about it, Manila have no friends left. While there are 3 young black girls in the room who definitely gonna make a pact. And theres 2 S9 queens who will have each others back no matter what were shown so far. 

This picking up the lipstick thing makes All Stars not just about talent, but honing your strategy skills. You gotta play your cards right, or at least have a strong alliances with your competition. 

I have the same opinion as Trixie in the Pitt stop. Manila threw the Lip-Sync. She is becoming over confident because she is winning challenges. So she thinks she doesn't need Latrice or any alliance. It was a big mistake.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Drin Lon
22 hours ago, Miracle said:

I don't think Shea would've done well with this cast. I want her with Nina.

I don't know if you mean she the chemistry wouldn't have been thst good? but she def would have slayed all these challenges

Manila shouldn’t have tossed that Lip sync. It’s obvious she didn’t want to win because that decision was tough. Monet has been up and down, but Latrice was straight up coasting and serving basicness (and I love Latrice). She should’ve tried to win and eliminate Monet (the bigger threat). Latrice was never gonna win this thing.

Its gonna bite her in the ass cuz the black girls (Monet, Monique, Naomi) got each other and Trinity + Val are from the same season.

BYE

JusKeepBreathin

tenor.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

LordEnigma

Am I the only one not really laughing at any of these challenges? Valentina was the only one making me LOL during Jersey Justice. 

JusKeepBreathin
25 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Am I the only one not really laughing at any of these challenges? Valentina was the only one making me LOL during Jersey Justice. 

And Naomi. 

28 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

More whining from Farrah Moan :ladyhaha:

Yeah, but going through one more episode of Manila ugly crying is going to be tough. 

LordEnigma
57 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

And Naomi. 

Yeah, but going through one more episode of Manila ugly crying is going to be tough. 

True Naomi did well too.

I feel like Manila acted well but it was edited with laughter to make it seem funnier than it actually was 🙃

ctherainbow
49 minutes ago, calmar said:

Who's looking forward to the Bunny roast? :party: 

I can't wait to see Bunny back on the show.  Praying that the queens who didn't do so well in the last comedy challenge can pick it up.   :giveup: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

GypsyVida
53 minutes ago, calmar said:

Who's looking forward to the Bunny roast? :party: 

I'm so excited!

I love Bunny. Only if this were Season 6. Bianca would TRASH Bunny!

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Archived