Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ava Max Is The 2018 Lady Gaga?

Easy

Featured Posts

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t know. I think she has it all to be the next big thing but her music is very lackluster to me. Electricity by Mark and Dua sound more promising than her songs. 

hausofcy

Even If there are certain similarities let’s just never sink to the level of a certain fanbase that did the same when gaga was coming up. 

Sweet but psycho is a catchy bop and she has a lot of potential so let’s take this as a win for pop music

🇯🇵

Abramovic

She has nothing to be the next big thing. Really boring song, the video is atrocious. 

Her persona is nothing new. Far away from Gagas debut. Gaga was fresh and she had a vision. 

Just to be clear. There will Never be a ‘new’ Lady Gaga. Just like there will never be a new Britney, Madonna or Beyoncé. 

Gaga is the final ‘Superstar’ of that size and debut impact. People these days are ‘fans’ of the new generation artists, not stans.

FlopSlurper
50 minutes ago, Vegas said:

I don’t know. I think she has it all to be the next big thing but her music is very lackluster to me. Electricity by Mark and Dua sound more promising than her songs. 

I disagree with the part "she has it all to be the next big thing" but I agree with the rest, I don't know if I should react with lmao or thanks :poot:

thatfoxyfeeling

Won't she just be added to the other pile of artists that have tried to be the next Gaga by having a unique stage name and interesting style etc? :oprah:

Archived