đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Maroon 5 Reportedly Can't Find Any Guests to Join Them at the Super Bowl

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

freebit

The NFL really ruined it for themselves with how they responded to #kneelgate. I feel like its going to be a long time before any big act will be interested in doing the halftime show again. Gaga's will probably be the last good one for a while. 2012-2017 was a nice run for them. 

23wqkhv.jpg

3 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Why do they feel they cant do a halftime show WITHOUT a guest? 

Like...its your moment...why share it? Not confident in your catalogue? Holding the attention of the audience? Cant perform enough hits for 15 minutes? 

Honestly...

Sometimes I wonder if the NFL gently suggests having guests to some acts. Like, I look at some shows and some of the guests are so random (like Slash and the BEP in 2010). 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
loathereality
3 hours ago, Ryusei said:

what do they need a guest for? They have enough famous songs....

not enough presence though

StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, Gagas1Person said:

Seems that the ArtPolice has troubles with backups :huntyga:

I’d suggest new walkies or body cams, but no one wants to see or hear them commit police brutality on their own songs. 

mister max

Lololol I remember when Gaga had the same rumors going on :air: this is probably the yearly same article 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Battle 4 Ur Life

This is gonna be interesting, it’s a very physical and vocally demanding performance. Without even dancing. I hope they can pull it off. Adam is the art police anyway so if it falls flat he’s still gonna have that, right?

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

StrawberryBlond

I don't get it. The SB only spans about 13.5 minutes. If anything, you should be concerned about how many of your own hits and your own airtime you can cram in there, without worrying about bringing on tag-alongs to bring down the biggest promotional opportunity of your life. Gaga did 6 of her own songs plus the intro and I can definitely think of 6 big Maroon 5 hits they could play without the need for help. Yes, they feature other artists a lot, but just cut off the song before it gets to their part, they'll have to do cut-down versions with limited time anyway. Girls Like You was originally a solo track until Cardi was added on for single buying potential, so there's no need to have her there. I honestly don't think any of their songs were elevated by the use of features, actually, so it won't make much difference. It really shows how little confidence they must have in themselves to be begging others to do it with them. The last 2 shows were completely solo. If Gaga can do it and JT can do it, why can't they? Maybe they saw the lukewarm reception for Justin's solo show this year and saw how so many people compared it to Gaga's superior show and they got scared?

JohnWayne92

Being honest, I dont think Maroon 5 has the performance skills to perform on their own for 12-15 minutes of non stop singing/possible dancing. It's not something a lot of people can do. 

Also, I'm glad Gaga did the superbowl when she did. I loved her message and it was perfect. The NFL has become a mess recently and it's great that she was able to utilize them when she did for what she wanted to say. 

why do they even need guests lol

Gaga performed there and cursed the show forever, making hers the best ever halftime show for eternity

I know it's because of a good reason but I am low key greedy and want Gaga to swoop in and perform Shallow at the top of her lungs and send it flying up the US charts and radio just like Mirrione Rezones :messga: 

Archived