💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ellen considering to end her Talk Show by 2020

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Vews.gif

“In an interview with The New York Times, published Wednesday, Ellen DeGeneres reveals she wavered before extending her contract through the summer of 2020. She goes back and forth on the subject, consulting her brother, another comic, and wife Portia De Rossi along the way.

A 32-time Emmy Award winner, DeGeneres says de Rossi is in favor of her leaving the daytime talk show, while her brother believes television audiences needs her daily dose of positivity. "She gets mad when my brother tells me I can't stop," DeGeneres says of her wife, whom she married in 2008. De Rossi counters, "I just think she's such a brilliant actress and standup that it doesn't have to be this talk show for her creativity. There are other things she could tackle." No matter what happens, de Rossi explains, "I don't see the end of her show as her career ending."

DeGeneres says she would love to do another movie and play "someone unappealing" for once

Regarding rumors she's nasty to staff members off camera, DeGeneres bristles. "That bugs me if someone is saying that because it's an outright lie. The first day I said: 'The one thing I want is everyone here to be happy and proud of where they work, and if not, don't work here,'" the host explains. "No one is going to raise their voice or not be grateful. That's the rule to this day."

Of course, it's possible DeGeneres is just misunderstood. "She's just a bit more complicated than she appears on the show," de Rossi tells the newspaper. "There's more range of emotion."

In her first stand-up special since 2003, Netflix's Relatable (premiering Dec. 18), DeGeneres gets to show another side to herself. "I wanted to show all of me. The talk show is me, but I'm also playing a character of a talk-show host," she says. "There's a tiny, tiny bit of difference."

https://m.eonline.com/news/995678/ellen-degeneres-considers-ending-her-daytime-talk-show

Hottie Detector

RAMROD

So, she want to left us to Wendy and that Dr.Phil guy? :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reality
1 minute ago, Runway said:

Good, she isn't funny anymore

I actually think Ellen's pretty funny. Hosts like Jimmy Fallon aren't... 

🃏🖤👹

Runway
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

I actually think Ellen's pretty funny. Hosts like Jimmy Fallon aren't... 

well if Jimmy Fallon is the standard :poot:

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, FentyGa said:

What's she gonna do?
Tbh what did she do before Ellen lol

Acting I think

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

What's she gonna do?

4 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Acting I think

She had stand up shows and her own comedy show.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Meredith Grey
4 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

What's she gonna do?

she had her own scripted television show in the 90’s and did a lot of stand-up that was really funny. i can remember some of the jokes to this day. but her show got canceled after she publically came out as lesbian / also had her character come out as lesbian. she was really blacklisted for a while too but i think the talk show is what helped her career get back on track.

I feel like everyone just sees Ellen as this lesbian woman who has a talk show when her legacy is SO much more than that. I dont think her talk show should end but I would love to see more of her acting and stand-up.

Chickens in Malibu
9 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

What's she gonna do?

Enjoy her 275M$ net worth

DiscoHeaven23

I think it'll be time. Trump will be voted out that year, so we'll have that positivity.

Shes been on the show since i was 11 and now im almost 27. I'd wanna switch it up too. Ellen took the place of Rosie O'Donnell which was an amazing, positive show (back when Rosie wan't so angry all the time). And there will be someone who can always take the torch next. Cough Kelly Clarkson's talk show cough

DiscoHeaven23
21 minutes ago, Runway said:

Good, she isn't funny anymore

She's def changed. I think her ego consumed her

Radio Ga Ga
2 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I think it'll be time. Trump will be voted out that year, so we'll have that positivity.

Shes been on the show since i was 11 and now im almost 27. I'd wanna switch it up too. Ellen took the place of Rosie O'Donnell which was an amazing, positive show (back when Rosie wan't so angry all the time). And there will be someone who can always take the torch next. Cough Kelly Clarkson's talk show cough

I sure hope so :interestinga:

Archived