Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The Most Authentic Interview of Lady Gaga

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Lady Gaga is all about show, leave authenticity to stefani. Tbh yeah she was in some ways more authentic those days. But lol who cares about authencity

I love this interview bah, it's been too long. She was really in a nostalgic place in the BTW era. Something changed in her

YES! 'MTV Inside The Outside' is one of my favourite if not most favourite Gaga interviews of ALL-TIME. 

Whenever I'm feeling down, I watch this interview and it always gives me the strength to keep fighting and not give up! Gaga is honestly a once in a lifetime star and I'm forever inspired by her fearlessness. <3 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

HighwayFantasy
1 hour ago, mamo said:

YES! 'MTV Inside The Outside' is one of my favourite if not most favourite Gaga interviews of ALL-TIME. 

Whenever I'm feeling down, I watch this interview and it always gives me the strength to keep fighting and not give up! Gaga is honestly a once in a lifetime star and I'm forever inspired by her fearlessness. <3 

This. When she is telling her story in that spotlight, with the Marry The Night church bells playing in the background, with all these flashbacks in her younger years, something is happening in my heart that is so powerful to fight for the life that I am dreaming off everyday! 

Archived