Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

All "Yoü and I" Televised Performances!

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

THE AMERICAN IDOL PERFORMANCE WAS AIRED ON FOX FOR GAGA'S MENTOR APPEARANCE! THIS ISN'T THE SAME VIDEO FROM THE MONSTER BAL HBO VERSION!

JazzGa

Secret Bryan Newman alert at 4:50 lmao 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Nice to see her vocal evolution in this song (bar that weird pitching in the Australia video). She really pulled out all the stops for BTW promo, huh?

Also, and this is just me- I think it’d be cool in these videos to show different sections of the song, than just the same (here, it was all the pre-chorus and chorus). The final performance, showing the bridge, was a nice change.

Granted, I also understand if you use the same section for the sake of consistency.

3 points in and ready for more

27monster27

Her vocals during this song are always nice. Although I don't understand why she performed this song so much before it was a single.

he/him/his

KatieJudasGaga4
35 minutes ago, Miel said:

Also, and this is just me- I think it’d be cool in these videos to show different sections of the song, than just the same (here, it was all the pre-chorus and chorus). The final performance, showing the bridge, was a nice change.

Thank you! :kara: And I tried doing this for "Just Dance" and I got copyrighted instantly and got a strike, so I just used the same section and changed the duration. I would love to do this, but I want to keep my channel lol. But thank you!

KatieJudasGaga4
32 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Her vocals during this song are always nice. Although I don't understand why she performed this song so much before it was a single.

True, she performed You and I at SMAPxSMAP which was before it was released as a single. I was really concerned why she didn't perform Judas, which was huge in Japan peaking at #3, which is her 2nd highest charting single there after BTW. 

13 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

True, she performed You and I at SMAPxSMAP which was before it was released as a single. I was really concerned why she didn't perform Judas, which was huge in Japan peaking at #3, which is her 2nd highest charting single there after BTW. 

She performed it but only once on Music Station when she was there that summer, right? 

Yeah, I remember thinking “what is she doing?” but it made sense she was transitioning into TEOG as a single.

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Miel said:

She performed it but only once on Music Station when she was there that summer, right? 

Yeah, I remember thinking “what is she doing?” but it made sense she was transitioning into TEOG as a single.

I think you are talking about Music Lovers. She performed BTW and Marry The Night at Music Station in December. 

58 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I think you are talking about Music Lovers. She performed BTW and Marry The Night at Music Station in December. 

I’m mixing them all up now omg it’s been so long! she needs to return so I can relearn how to differentiate again 

Archived