Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor wants that Grammy

Lighter

Featured Posts

Hola Soraya

giphy.gif

Taylor sis what are you doing? :rip: I love you but if this is true, some humblepie every now and then wouldn't hurt. :toofunny:

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Thomas P

Did y’all forget that she was literally so upset after Red won nothing that she cried herself to sleep, and changed her career completely by going pop on 1989?

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

bionic
2 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Did y’all forget that she was literally so upset after Red won nothing that she cried herself to sleep, and changed her career completely by going pop on 1989?

Are her huge sales and sell out world tours not enough? 

giphy.gif

buy bionic

Sneaky Oliver

Approval means different things for different people. I dont think its healthy to keep searching for it, specially when you already have so much love, respect, notoriety and awards, but maybe it comes from a personal issue of hers like insecuity. It kinda annoys me that Taylor acts this way but Im not gonna judge her:nick: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Omg, this getting ridiculous 😂 do people seriously think the music industry revolves around Taylor? got so used to the grammys licking her ass the past decade that you’ve forgot that other artists can sometimes release better music in a year and that she really isn’t that great. it was released over a year ago and the whole album is entirely forgettable. cardi had a huge year and had a more critically acclaimed album. for once, the grammys have honoured acclaim over sales. that’s just my take on it 🤷🏼‍♀️ hopefully this will blow over and they’ll give her best pop album

Lighter
17 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

It worked. Watch her throw a fit for 100 grammys

12 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

This doesn't really mean anything... I'd like to think one of the biggest popstars in the entire world doesn't limit her self-validation to a miniature golden phonograph. If she does, that's just sad and I hope she'll eventually realize that it really doesn't mean much and you shouldn't change your whole art direction for it.

No that’s called reinvention. The only sad part is that she’s bitter over awards. Gaga doesn’t ever expect to be nominated, yet alone win, but Taylor is the opposite. It’s a toxic attitude, that you’d self-validate your own hard work with an award. People need to be more humble 👌🏼

I mean, doesn't everyone want to win a Grammy? If she released better singles, then she would've gotten more noms (I think). Some of the songs were snubed, but that's how the cookie crumbes.

Archived