Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Enigma & LG6 are inspired by video games

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

Now I know I know, this theory might seem far fetched and some people may have been thinking about it but hear me out.

Yes, we’ve seen her tweeting about bayonetta recently but my theory has been in my head for a while since she started working with BP and finally came together when I saw this pic

21envkj.jpg

Now for those who aren’t video game buffs like myself and other fans, this keytar is eerily similar of the blade from the Buster Sword, a signature weapon from Cloud the protagonist of Final Fantasy 7.

Then my mind went back to the fact that Gaga is working with Boyz Noise and maybe even Sophie who are making analog, modulated sounds with her. Meaning they could create 8-bit like synths and other sounds that are found in video games.

Also as a little piece of not evidence but a bonus in the John Wayne video she did kind of use boots as guns which is similar to what bayonetta has in the video game in her heels, so maybe Gaga could channel her and perform JW at the residency? Who knows.

But my theory is that Enigma will borrow heavily from video game iconography, the motion capture is to produce interludes and backdrops of Gaga as a video game character with a story to the show. I believe the show will have some form of story either inspired by or related to video games that Gaga probably likes or liked growing up. 

And although I don’t have much concrete evidence YET imo gaga’s new album will be inspired by video game soundtracks from the 80s/90s bookmark me and she’ll probably say she always loved the cinematic and dramatic effect those soundtracks had and doing ASIB’s soundtrack encouraged her to make a more cinematic and dynamic album with a story or something. Blahblahblah 

Decodekid
11 minutes ago, gagzus said:

she’ll probably say she always loved the cinematic and dramatic effect those soundtracks had and doing ASIB’s soundtrack encouraged her to make a more cinematic and dynamic album with a story or something. Blahblahblah 

:air: the tea tho

Im Harol don't tell anyone

16 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I believe the show will have some form of story either inspired by or related to video games that Gaga probably likes or liked growing up. 

Tetris here we go! :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

gagzus
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

Tetris here we go! :poot:

First thing I thought was this is actually possible if she has some set pieces that are shaped like Tetris blocks to perform on with texture 

gagzus

Also, I just thought she could have Levels instead of acts, and the interludes are like the FMV cutscenes in a video game, she could have a stage set that changes ala MB/BTWB in the different levels, she could even pull out parts of the BTWB stage from storage and have a “level” in the castle where she performs the songs from the album. She could bring back the fame monster from the MB as the final boss in the final level perhaps? She could basically be making a show that’s a video game using her own iconography woven into it. Like she could have a level where she performs in a meat dress replica or something too. Idk it’s 3:20am and these ideas are hitting me

6 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Also, I just thought she could have Levels instead of acts, and the interludes are like the FMV cutscenes in a video game, she could have a stage set that changes ala MB/BTWB in the different levels, she could even pull out parts of the BTWB stage from storage and have a “level” in the castle where she performs the songs from the album. She could bring back the fame monster from the MB as the final boss in the final level perhaps? She could basically be making a show that’s a video game using her own iconography woven into it. Like she could have a level where she performs in a meat dress replica or something too. Idk it’s 3:20am and these ideas are hitting me

Ok that sounds totally dope!! Would totally be here for it :excited2:

Battle 4 Ur Life

this sounds so good to my ears. 

1 hour ago, gagzus said:

Then my mind went back to the fact that Gaga is working with Boyz Noise and maybe even Sophie who are making analog, modulated sounds with her. Meaning they could create 8-bit like synths and other sounds that are found in video games.

this sentence tho...please, please, let it be true...:worship2:

it's why I wanted her to work with Giorgio Moroder so bad...her voice is gonna go so well with analog modulators...

play this and skip to 3:47 listen for a few minutes (at least until he hits the piano on 5:07) and then skip to 8:35 and listen for a few minutes...tell me it doesn't sound straight from a video game! and I didn't even watch the whole video because that's exactly what modular synthesizers tho...I know what I'm talking about...they create electronic sounds from actual electrical acoustic vibration signals instead of computer generated beats.

edit: 19:08 for a ballad tho....I WOULD DIE!:giveup: Imagine the slayage! OMG

also mind the fact this guy is not a professional dj or musician, it's just one of the first that pops on youtube, there are lots of other artists if you wanna check for such performances...so I'm pretty sure BloodPop, BN and SOPHIE can work this thing like nobody...this is gonna be so good if it's true. and I'm sure that she knows we would love an album like this...with her songwriting skills...

it's probably gonna be her best album and I've been knew.

I think you are definitely on the right path...

I just hope it's true and MOST OF ALL...that it's not scrapped and cancelled in exchange for her salsa album! :wtfga::selena:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived