Gaga should Sweep these Grammys

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

AStarIsBorn21

Best Rock Performance

Best Rock Song 

Best Rock Album

:vegas:

Rock would be such an easy catagory for Gaga to win at, considering there’s only a few notable artists nominated for these awards this year (and that Led Zeppelin cover band... :huntyga:). What do we say, Gaga releases a rock album for an easy 3 Grammys? :laughga:

With her luck, Green Day will release another smash (Ultimate) album like American Idiot

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

AStarIsBorn21
2 minutes ago, River said:

With her luck, Green Day will release another smash (Ultimate) album like American Idiot

That’s fine, she’ll make a hit collab with them and get the first two. :vegas:

ItWasntLaauv

I love Gaga to death, but I’m not gonna get too excited, remember when Sza didn’t win any even when she was nominated for like 5 lol? But then again Taylor was snubbed this year, so maybe anything's possible. :lolga:

KatieJudasGaga4

Why do I feel like the Grammys are not important anymore. Like Gaga is already nominated for 2 Golden Globes and for sure an Oscar.....

RAMROD

You should listen to GHOST before you take a dig at them here.  Because it doesn't look good on you. :classy:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AStarIsBorn21
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

You should listen to GHOST before you take a dig at them here.  Because it doesn't look good on you. :classy:

Not quite sure where I said anything bad about their album. I did say there are some notable artists. lol...

RAMROD
1 hour ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Not quite sure where I said anything bad about their album. I did say there are some notable artists. lol...

:triggered:  

:giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived