Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Cardi Most Nominated Female Rapper in 1 Year, Since Lauryn

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Jacob Crosson
1 minute ago, OliG said:

false. she haven't admitted **** so stop talking bs :lmao:but I see why u mad, I mean I'd be mad too if my fav had 0 grammy nods lmao. by building fans and social media? that's not so impressive but sure if you want :ladyhaha:

you obvi ain't seen the vid of cardi saying she paid radio stations to play her songs. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sampool
8 minutes ago, Jacob Crosson said:

Payola sis

Her record company could’ve chosen any other artist who isn’t “bad” to push and use “payola” on, but nobody seems to have the success that cardi is having. So your claims doesn’t even add up, use some logic sis.

13 minutes ago, sampool said:

Her sales, chart performance and Grammy nominations says otherwise.

ezgif-4-28e5d81a1340.gif

probably because the gp are dumb and the grammys only help whats popular

gaga's 5 nominations backs this up if she never did the movie she would never get more than 2 noms

That's Gossip

Jacob Crosson
1 minute ago, sampool said:

Her record company could’ve chosen any other artist who isn’t “bad” to push and use “payola” on, but nobody seems to have the success that cardi is having. So your claims doesn’t even add up, use some logic sis.

Cardi has success because she paid her way up to the top. She paid for her songs to get played, which got her populated. 

Can't people just be happy for once that someone who's not their fave got something good?

chill people it's just music not the Olympics..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Antichrist
14 minutes ago, Jacob Crosson said:

Cardi has success because she paid her way up to the top. She paid for her songs to get played, which got her populated. 

is chun li any different with her 645987 collabs this year only? :reductive:

i'm glad for cardi, but the fact that she's considered rap... we have descended somewhere dark, haven't we :emma:

sampool
23 minutes ago, Jacob Crosson said:

First, "handicapped", that was her friend riding a scooter. second, i don't know where you get that she don't write her raps. third, 'bullying', she puts girls in the wrong in their place. 

ps i just mentioned how fraudi b just hired men to abuse women!

1) The video doesn’t indicate that it’s was her friend on a scooter; she said “if only I could find a handi-man” then points to that person and says “walk”. But ofcourse you would believe her.

2) I got it from safaree, you know, her lifelong friend and partner.

3) She came for Iggy at the BET during her speech; she bullied Demi out of the MET gala and made her check into ‘Alcoholics Anonymous meeting’; she came for TS cuz she didn’t get VOTY VMAs nomination; she accused Cardi success is due to payola, way before their physical altercation; she stopped Remis bags; she threw Gaga under the bus to justify her collab with a pedo; came for Miley at the VMAs looking for a fight; and many more.

tenor.gif?itemid=5700630

AlexanderMagno

Eh, still hardly a world phenomenon. She's not very popular in Europe, where the rap scene is not very popular either (thank god, 90% of the rappers you guys talk about here are unknown).

The first time I heard her on the radio was with "Girls Like You" and that's probably her biggest hit.

whateveradore

Cardi B is a F * in joke to be 100% honest.

The grammy's were supposed to be about talent right? What is her talent exaclty? at the pole cause she is not music, she does not write her raps, she does not have breath support to "sing them", her producers make generic beats that have been used before so they know what people "like". Besides of course Payola and the contacts she has due to her now ex-husband. She has this annoying fake personality she has and people buy it, she is like that cause she was part of a reality show, she needs the attention.

Worth to mention she is not black and has disrespected P.O.C, she has a lesbian sister that she uses for LGBT + support but have given many homophobic and transphobic shitty comments, is a mom but have attacked other monthers and kids (even a dead one) + payed people to hit women that her now ex- husband cheated on her with.
Quote me on that i have receipts

whateveradore
1 hour ago, sampool said:

I don't understand how you all can idolize a chick that made fun of a handicapped person for their disability, don't write her own raps, and woman who constantly bully other women in the industry! you barbz are sooo disqusting

ps I’ve missed the fact she supports pedos and women abusers. 

She has NEVER made fun of a handicapped person, that was cleared YEARS ago, she does write her raps, you must be verry pressed, she attacks people that attack her for no reason, check yourself sis, tell me who has she attacked for no reason?

Pedos? must be talking about 69, His accusations were dropped at the time of the collab ... cardi has welcomed pedo and rapists after coming out of jail, and has paied men to beat women up. GOODBYE

whateveradore
55 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

is chun li any different with her 645987 collabs this year only? :reductive:

i'm glad for cardi, but the fact that she's considered rap... we have descended somewhere dark, haven't we :emma:

y'all act as her doing features is her going after them, people reach out to her cuz she is good and adds up to the music they are planning to release, she gets paied and praysed on those things, most of her features are the artists highest peaks on charts.

Archived