šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

When the reporter is a little monster

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

it's us when we will meet her one day :selena:

Ā 

and gain the interviews girl guard is behind her *touching* "come on bitch end the interview and let her go" :laughga:

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

raragaga

this is sooo damn cuteĀ :kara:

xoxo

TimisaMonster

The way Gaga is staring at her and also so poised and confident...:giveup:

Was Gaga lowkey having a lesbian flirting moment when she touched her hair and said she looked pretty???...:wtfga:

Also why did that lady scratch her back at 1:10???Ā :awkney:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

GypsyBabe

If Gaga touched my hair like that I would pass out cold.Ā :saira:

āšÆĶ›

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

You canā€™t be a fan if your favorite song is a CoverĀ :deadbanana:

Ā 

lmaoĀ :ladyhaha:

But its Gaga's version, not the original version so she still goodĀ :sis:

LeJudas

You can be interviewed by 100 reporters and 99 ask you the same question, but just one doesn't and she can make your interview fun and remind you how important your work is.

Didymus

Super sweet.

But kinda funny how Gaga totally clapped back at that song thing by saying the exact opposite :rip: Just listen to your inner voice girl, don't co-opt mine :icega:

KatieJudasGaga4
9 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

You can be interviewed by 100 reporters and 99 ask you the same question, but just one doesn't and she can make your interview fun and remind you how important your work is.

I really love when interviewers are little monsters too. Like how she brought up the cover from 2014. Let's see if an interviewer will ask if she is ever gonna perform I Like It Rough, Summerboy, Disco Heaven, or Retro Dance Freak ever again.

Didymus
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I really love when interviewers are little monsters too. Like how she brought up the cover from 2014. Let's see if an interviewer will ask if she is ever gonna perform I Like It Rough, Summerboy, Disco Heaven, or Retro Dance Freak ever again.

Ā :giveup:

migamiga

am i the only one who felt uncomfortable?Ā :poot:Ā she seemed to be too much in gaga's personal space and the smiling and giggling/ speech pattern almost comes off as creepy obsessiveĀ :green:Ā not that i spend most of my days on ggd talking about gaga or anythingĀ :poot:

Gagz4Gaga

Cute. Her guts to interview Gaga areĀ legit. Like I myself will just standĀ frozen without blinking for I donā€™t know how long if Gaga is just a few inches from me.

nostalgiaā€™s for geeks

Archived