💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga should tell the "100 People" story during her Oscar speech.

thehanyo

Featured Posts

LeJudas

You can repeat yourself a hundred times and 99 of them get made into a compilation video, but just one goes viral, and it can change the way you interview forever.

zakariah

yeah she should do it, but not in the serious way she's been telling it, she should add a comedic twist to it, but only if she wins the Best Actress award, cos it wouldn't make any sense if she did it with the Best Original Song speech cos we all know she can kill it with music

KleinGa
17 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

@KleinGa remember when we predicted she would say this before it became a meme? I feel like she won't she say it anymore because of it :messga: we need to come up with a whole new speech again

so much work :messga:

this fad better say the speech or she's over :messga:

TeenIdle
18 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

I don't think she will since it's become such a laughable thing. I haven't heard her say it in recent interviews.

I kind of hope she ends it like this. "To God and the Gays..." She probably won't, but it'd be iconic at the Oscars. 

2019 Gaga would rather say something along the lines of "To everyone, cause I wanted this film to bring people together in peace and unity" :poot:

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

2019 Gaga would rather say something along the lines of "To everyone, cause I wanted this film to bring people together in peace and unity" :poot:

I agree, I don't think she would say this, but something a little less "controversial." I will love it if she does though. She's the queen of unexpected so who knows?

she/her/hers

Archived