💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga should tell the "100 People" story during her Oscar speech.

thehanyo

Featured Posts

thehanyo

It will make her seem less serious and more likeable. it would be an iconic moment, too tbh. vv viral.

RIGHT?

DiscoHeaven23

I WOULD DIE.

She should get a count of how many seats there are in the venue and say it. 

FATCAT
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I WOULD DIE.

She should get a count of how many seats there are in the venue and say it. 

There can be 1493 members of the academy, but only 746 believe in you, and you can win an Oscar.

Purr more, hiss less.

There are 100 people in the room who believed in you and gave you this Oscar, but it there is only 1 who is jealous of you - EAT THIS GLENN :whitney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

It would seem a little too rehearsed imo. She repeated the same answers for ASIB interviews because she literally gets asked the same questions dozens of times, all actors do it. But for her Oscar speech I would love something more original. :vegas:

SharkmanthaC

I don't think she will since it's become such a laughable thing. I haven't heard her say it in recent interviews.

I kind of hope she ends it like this. "To God and the Gays..." She probably won't, but it'd be iconic at the Oscars. 

she/her/hers

Batwings

Instead of a speech, Gaga will give the first ever acceptance performance where she will perform a mash-up of Born This Way/She's Not Me/Shallow while animation of golden raspberries plays on the background screens.  :vegas:

FlopSlurper
6 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Do you think Gaga purposely did that? Knowing that its Madonna's back in the days.

Gaga's means the polar opposite of Madonna's. And not even madonna remembers what she said in 1966 if it wasn't for some fan pointing it out, what makes you think Gaga knew madonna said it a decade ago?

Teal Ambition

@KleinGa remember when we predicted she would say this before it became a meme? I feel like she won't she say it anymore because of it :messga: we need to come up with a whole new speech again

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

raragaga

she'd have to do it in a way that's obviously making fun of herself

xoxo

Archived