Featured Posts

Lion Heart

Lookin' beautiful. :flutter:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

I don't think she will keep the exact same color for the whole album era...

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

She looks absolutely amazing! I hope we get more HQ pics when she arrives in Lithuania. :awesome: Does anyone know is she taking the plane and when is she arriving?

MISLEADING COMMENT! She was in Amsterdam when these pics were taken, she's HEADING to Lithuania NOW.

Sadly she left a couple of hours ago already.

Anyway, it became just after 1PM in the news that she was in Amsterdam, and only talking about yesterday. Except RTL Boulevard/Telegraaf, not the most reliable sources here.

NewUsername

It such a ...strange feeling hearing those Dutch (I speak Dutch as well) monsters speak, so close to Gaga :) :'(

Alien Tulip

Sadly she left a couple of hours ago already.

Anyway, it became just after 1PM in the news that she was in Amsterdam, and only talking about yesterday. Except RTL Boulevard/Telegraaf, not the most reliable sources here.

but monsters that were outside her hotel labeled them as "amsterdam"

NewUsername

VIDEO:

http://soldier-to-my-emptiness.tumblr.com/post/29837355108/gaga-leaving-amsterdam-it-was-a-****-show-but

but monsters that were outside her hotel labeled them as "amsterdam"

Yup she was, the hotel she was in was pretty new(the conversatorium), and ofcourse they labelled their video's with Amsterdam if they recorded it there. But what's been told to me, isn't always 100% sure with those kind of things.

Alien Tulip

Yup she was, the hotel she was in was pretty new(the conversatorium), and ofcourse they labelled their video's with Amsterdam if they recorded it there. But what's been told to me, isn't always 100% sure with those kind of things.

but some of them are speaking dutch.

It such a ...strange feeling hearing those Dutch (I speak Dutch as well) monsters speak, so close to Gaga :) :'(

Haha this is sooooo true, I was in Utrecht today if she stayed longer in Adam I would go to Adam but sadly she's gone :cry:

but some of them are speaking dutch.

Yes, so? I'm Dutch as well. But I don't speak with an accent, many people thought/think I'm from the UK or Australia ;). Think most of them are/were Dutch.

Archived