💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna posts her '100 people' video on IG

gag

Featured Posts

sampool
1 hour ago, The Bling said:

Why would she acknowledge Gaga's achievement? Is she her mother or something? :poot:When has Gaga acknowledged Katy?

And she's not over, she's the most iconic female singer of all time. Her last albums have sold pretty much the same as Gaga's and her tours are still outgrossing Gaga's by far :poot: Take your chill pill and carry on with your life

772784_600.png

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Snow said:

And besides, it's her own quote so how is she the vilan here... 

Its literally the exact opposite of what Gaga said. How is it her own quote? 

Serial Chiller
33 minutes ago, The Bling said:

ASIB is not a studio album :huntyga:

Lmao not with this excuse. Joanne still sh*t on RH on all fronts-sales and quality. Keep trying. :bye:

1 minute ago, BawBaw said:

Madonna's biggest dream has always been to get an Oscar. This is common knowledge. One of her biggest rivals, Cher, got one. Now her other biggest rival, Gaga, is about to get one too and Madge is seething :lmao:

How about you take a calming breath and nice little sit down. And while you're at it, you can brush up you pop culture history knowledge so you can stop inventing things in your head. And can also stop posting delulu things about the most succesful female artist of all time who's achievements extend quite a bit further than you might believe.

It's a joke. Im pretty sure Gaga finds it funny, you should do.

30 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Guess I'm one of like 3 people who thought this was kinda funny :shrug:

Why do y'all care what Madonna thinks anyway, let her have her petty fun - y'all're acting like you've never done something like this :ladyhaha:

I agree, but the thing is she just looks hypocritical

Where do we draw the line between 'petty fun' and putting Gaga down? What has Gaga, definitely one of the strong women she talks in the video, done to her? Get inspired by her? Does that justify her making 'petty fun' of her? We can call all the 'reductive' mess and all that Madge has ever said about Gaga a joke but is it right for her, as a prominent and influential figure in pop music with a large audience, to treat a fellow artist like that? I don't think so, at least if she then preaches about feminism and supporting women.

I say this as a big Madonna fan who finds in her a lot of inspiration

Runway
5 minutes ago, Snow said:

Oh lord here we go.. It's a joke. DOn't take everything so seriously and as a shade. She recently liked the post about Gaga deserving an Oscar. Like what more do you want. You ppl are vile with your comments about her. And besides, it's her own quote so how is she the vilan here... 

So she invented it :lmao:

Antonio

Buy MDNA on iTunes you disrespectful hoes

giphy.gif

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

2 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

madinosaur better delete this before we send her to early retirement 

See here. This is how you behave in reality. So stop trying to make madonnanation look bad, it's monsters who live up to their name^^

Nirvana

Madonna being Madonna... :madge: I really don't like this, because it will bring back the ugly fan wars again. And also they said the opposite, and I'm sure there are 100 people having said the exact same thing.

doja scat
1 minute ago, Snow said:

See here. This is how you behave in reality. So stop trying to make madonnanation look bad, it's monsters who live up to their name^^

it was a ****ing joke calm down :rip: i like madonna

nodandsmile

Never really cared about their feud. Both have used it to their advantage + they are not even saying the same thing and even if it was the case,she didn't create that. Let's stop the bullsh*t !

Runway
5 minutes ago, Snow said:

If we're so bad why are you here.

I-

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived