Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna posts her '100 people' video on IG

gag

Featured Posts

FentyGa
32 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

oh is this in response to the gaga meme 100 people in the room?

See...Madge has in the past tried to bury the hatchet but...she brings out the hatchet for her own personal marketing almost every time.

Sorry, I don't want your skincare line.

How is this marketing or anything like that? She made a joke. People do it every day.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spanish Eyes
Just now, FentyGa said:

How is this marketing or anything like that? She made a joke. People do it every day.

why are Madonna's "jokes" always mocking someone in some way? maybe she's not that funny, after all.

Gagas1Person

If she and her Little Medonsters want to fight, I am ready to get my cardboard cheeks and forehead prosthetics along with my teal hair dye out of my 2011-2013 closet

I didn't choose Gaga, Gaga chose me

FentyGa
4 minutes ago, Spanish Eyes said:

why are Madonna's "jokes" always mocking someone in some way? maybe she's not that funny, after all.

She's not "mocking" gaga. It's called a read. It's not that deep.
Besides, it's a sense of humour. Everyone's is different. If you don't find it funny, move on, because it's not offensive or mocking, it's just not the joke for you.

wtf? I usually defend Madonna but this is so cringy. It's not THAT serious but still lol... Does she not realize that it is a popular saying?

58 minutes ago, Gagas1Person said:

If she and her Little Medonsters want to fight, I am ready to get my cardboard cheeks and forehead prosthetics along with my teal hair dye out of my 2011-2013 closet

I'll be right behind you with my pink Joanne hat, crop top and jean short shorts. We need every era represented in this homosexual battle Dqjh--4WwAIBnHQ.thumb.jpg.cecb69fe9c3aff

Gagas1Person
7 minutes ago, dit said:

I'll be right behind you with my pink Joanne hat, crop top and jean short shorts. We need every era represented in this homosexual battle Dqjh--4WwAIBnHQ.thumb.jpg.cecb69fe9c3aff

Perfect, we only need a Morgana Devacelli and a Candy Warhol to finish the Job. WHO'S RUNNING FOR THEIR ROLES!?

I didn't choose Gaga, Gaga chose me

Give her a break, who can't relate to resenting talented, young, beautiful people?

Madonna: Gaga your beautiful, your perfect, you look like Linda Evangelista, your a model! Everything about you is perfect. Did you write those songs? Your nose is everything. They. eat. her. up. every single time she walks the red carpet. She can walk out there in a ****ing meat dress, and they're like, Gaga your smile is beautiful! 

SharkmanthaC
7 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

did she like delete it? I can't see it on her story anymore

Apparently 

she/her/hers

dlioncourt91

The amount of comments in her ranging from age, her face, her body but if someone comments anything on Gaga, hypocrisy.

Defmix100
2 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Believe me, movie ticket prices have doubled.

yes and far less people are going and movies can be watched illegally online

LordEnigma
5 hours ago, August3 said:

People calling her old and miserable, senile, h*g fossil. That's okay with you. But when a Madonna fan calls Gaga fat or ugly It's wrong. So hypocritical. 

But the majority of posts are not about that :huntyga: You act like this thread is only a bunch of ageists.

Ignore the trolls.

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived