đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna posts her '100 people' video on IG

gag

Featured Posts

43 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Sis, Madonna nation IS horrible. The number of disgusting things I've read users call Gaga. They've wished terminal illnesses on her. Called her a **** and bashed her appearance. They actually believe insane conspiracy theories like Joe is part of the mob and is somehow responsible for all of Gaga success. This is only a fraction of the things I've read there.

The site needs to be wiped from the internet. GGD is nowhere near that level of depraved.

I’m on MadonnaNation and some ppl r vile. I can’t log in bc of all the notifications bc I defended Gaga....

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MyQueen
Just now, mattbri said:

It doesn't change anything for me. I boycotted her and her music since she went after Gaga in :reductive: interview. I'm not hating, just holding only my love for the artist that changed my life :ohwell: Once someone goes after Gaga, I don't support them anymore. But that is only my philosophy. 

So she has nothing to worry about:nails:

Bel Esprit
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

I’m on MadonnaNation and some ppl r vile. I can’t log in bc of all the notifications bc I defended Gaga....

Why are you on that hellsite? Go to atrl or something.

tumblr_pj00vxpy1c1xlg3lto10_250.gif

MyQueen
1 minute ago, insight said:

Ever heard of inflation rate? 

But Evita was expensive to made and its not for everyone!

Just now, Bel Esprit said:

Why are you on that hellsite? Go to atrl or something.

tumblr_pj00vxpy1c1xlg3lto10_250.gif

I thought it would be nicest place to discuss her upcoming album and get into but I was very wrong. Super disappointed tbh :( 

also dissapointed in M. I’m her no. 1 fan and even I admit this was pretty pointless and childish. Laugh, if u must, behind closed doors...

mattbri
3 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

So she has nothing to worry about:nails:

no one has to worry about anything with regards to my comment :) 

Bel Esprit
Just now, Maleficent said:

I thought it would be nicest place to discuss her upcoming album and get into but I was very wrong. Super disappointed tbh :( 

also dissapointed in M. I’m her no. 1 fan and even I admit this was pretty pointless and childish. Laugh, if u must, behind closed doors...

I'm disappointed too tbh. 

RahrahWitch

Okay the '100 people in the room' is a common saying but It's obvious she's posting in relation to Gaga.

Her Obsession with Gaga is so strange to me, always comes across petty. Move on girl...

She has become a pathetic fool. Bless her! The point is that she could only focus on the one person in the room that didn’t like her...

Gaga’s use of that saying is completely different.. focusing on the only one that believed in her.

Monster in Scotland

ImpossiblePrincess

I ****ing give up here we go again with a thread full of hate to madonna 

**** sake 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

10 minutes ago, insight said:

Ever heard of inflation rate? 

ASIB still out grossed Evita, despite the inflation. You might wanna check your facts before commenting  :ladyhaha:

insight
35 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

ASIB still out grossed Evita, despite the inflation. You might wanna check your facts before commenting  :ladyhaha:

too bad Groupon wasn't around in 1996

tumblr_pj29rxkPqU1svi3flo3_540.gif

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived