đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If they made a Netflix Series about the Trump presidency...

tomsches

Featured Posts

tomsches

I'm talking about a Series like The Crown or The Handmaid's tale, like a dark political thriller series.

Season 1 could be about the campaign 

Season 2 could be about his 1st year in office

Season 3 about his 2nd year and so on...

Which actors should play which roles? Like who should play Trump, Melania, Hillary Clinton, Stormy Daniels, Michael Cohen, Steve Bannon, Rudy Giuliani and everybody else who is involved in this mess?

Batwings

I honestly have no idea how anyone would play Trump in a non-comedic way because the man, his looks, his mannerisms, the things he says all are just so damn absurd. I mean, I didn't like GWB, but I could see how someone could portray him a dramatic way. Trump is literally a walking, talking parody of himself.

We all know Meryl would play Hillary :vegas:

I honestly think that Sarah Paulson would make a great Melania -- HEAR ME OUT, GAYS! I think Sarah could present an interesting take on the role as an outsider who is completely uncomfortable with this new position she is in and is confused, miserable, and wanting out.

tomsches
6 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I honestly have no idea how anyone would play Trump in a non-comedic way because the man, his looks, his mannerisms, the things he says all are just so damn absurd. I mean, I didn't like GWB, but I could see how someone could portray him a dramatic way. Trump is literally a walking, talking parody of himself.

We all know Meryl would play Hillary :vegas:

I honestly think that Sarah Paulson would make a great Melania -- HEAR ME OUT, GAYS! I think Sarah could present an interesting take on the role as an outsider who is completely uncomfortable with this new position she is in and is confused, miserable, and wanting out.

I agree that Meryl should play okay Hillary. She is probably sitting at home waiting for that biopic to happen 

Archived