Out of 100 people in a room, I made pasta for Bradley

:vegas:

omg I need this to be lyrics in LG6 :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, dit said:

Guys I think some are interpreting this in a wrong way. Gaga just says stuff like this all the time. I don't think she is saying she discovered Stefani is better and more important than Gaga. I think she is just saying that she finally rediscovered Stefani again and can add her to the many things that make her her. Yes sometimes I don't like that she contradicts herself but I don't really think this is one of those times. She isn't saying she is "more" Stefani now. She is just saying she is in touch with her Stefani side again. :heart: 

This is exactly how I took it as well. :runhug:

▌│█║▌║▌║That Arizona sky...
  • Love 5

loathereality
20 minutes ago, HonokaFu said:

Honestly this. She acts as if every event in her life is the most life changing she has experienced. 

love how we sometimes drag ha 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

loathereality

i think its ok to be a little histrionic when you become a worldwide know popstar

you were taught to share with the world

so she feels like evena glimps of emotion should be thrown everywhere

• Like 3

Bovary
34 minutes ago, HonokaFu said:

Honestly this. She acts as if every event in her life is the most life changing she has experienced. 

This is a mean thing to say. She doesn't act, she feels this way. As an artist myself, I can relate to it. I think she feels and experiences things strongly and has a beautiful gift to be in touch with her emotions and to be able to open herself and to make them accessible to people. She is an ARTIST, not a celebrity or pop star only. Artists strive for self-discovery and her playing with her own created persona and figuring out and changing over the years what this larger-than-life persona means and who she is underneath, is one of the most intruiging things to witness about her, because she shares it in her speeches, her visuals, her fashion, her music. There may be inconsistencies about it - but first of all, we all have them, and second that's the point: she is not a manufactured character. Maybe at the end of her long life, she will know who and what Lady Gaga is. And who Stefani is. And maybe we will know as well. But 'til this point - if it ever comes - I am happy with all the inconsistencies, all the paradoxes, the question-marks, the flaws, whatever. She is, in some way, both artist and oeuvre at the same time, something we all should remember. Stefani created Gaga. So we should listen carefully to what she is saying and embracing every shape-shipting change inside and outside. Because that's what it means to be a little monster. Case closed. 

Edited by Bovary
  • Like 16
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 17
  • Thanks 5

gagzus

Tbh I always felt and still feel people and even Gaga overexaggerate the whole stefani v gaga thing. It’s just a stagename and that’s it 

2012ga is my aesthetic
  • Like 8
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Bovary
10 minutes ago, loathereality said:

love how we sometimes drag ha 

Well, sometimes I think the GP became more supportive and kind to her than some of us are ... sadly. 

• Like 19

Bovary
Just now, gagzus said:

Tbh I always felt and still feel people and even Gaga overexaggerate the whole stefani v gaga thing. It’s just a stagename and that’s it 

This is the point. It's not. 

• Like 5

Harry X

I'm very confused with this statement. I can't understand what is happening lately and I'm afraid to express my feelings.

• Like 1

Rio
44 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

Yet in 2011 she shouted everywhere that Stefani and Gaga are the exact same person and if you called her Stefani you didn't understand anything. I don't know how to feel about it.

People change, people mature. She was on a lot of cocaine back then and was INCREDIBLY famous, not that she isn’t now. She blurred the two together and it’s honestly not healthy to embody a character in such a way 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Harry X
4 minutes ago, Rio said:

People change, people mature. She was on a lot of cocaine back then and was INCREDIBLY famous, not that she isn’t now. She blurred the two together and it’s honestly not healthy to embody a character in such a way 

I didn't know that. Why?

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, Lippoutou said:

Yet in 2011 she shouted everywhere that Stefani and Gaga are the exact same person and if you called her Stefani you didn't understand anything. I don't know how to feel about it.

It's just promo talk, I wouldn't read much into it :rip: 

That Arizona sky burning in your eyes ❤️
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

LeJudas

There can be 100 characters for you to play because you didn't get any roles, but only one superhero role, and that one role is called Lady Gaga and she changed my whole life.

It's time to let the old ways die.
  • LMAO 4

Lucas

Those of you saying that you 'don't want to see Stefani' or that she has 'to put her away' are just feeding that insecurity she tried to run from.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1