Stefani Tee
life

Gaga: "I ran away from Stefani & put on a superhero cape called Lady Gaga"

Featured Posts

Ziggy
1 hour ago, Alexander Levi said:

I’m just saying it’s more shallow as in her music now doesn’t have the layers of meaning. Joanne album is pretty straight forward... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Some songs. Like people say DiC is about masturbation, but I think on a larger level it's about loneliness and what we do to fight that (masturbation lol) which is why it fits in with an album featuring a tribute track to her late aunt. She's always been a very blunt lyricist, that's for certain, but I do think there's layers to Joanne even if it isn't "high concept" like her other albums were positioned to be.

• Like 1

FfFfFfFF

The fact that she felt the need to tattoo her superhero cape in musical notes 3 months after saying that. :chica: My comment aged good. :vegas:

gaga_20.jpg

Edited by FfFfFfFF
►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

OliverDaniels

I rly don’t get her. She always made a point of gaga and stefani being the same person. This makes me wonder if her whole career has been a lie.

• Like 1

Bigmac1162
On 2/1/2019 at 12:30 AM, ILoveGypsyLife said:

I’m super late here, but watching this just made me think “I just love her so much.” I’m so happy for her that she’s reached this point in her life. I hope she knows her fans will always love her, whether she has us call her Gaga, Joanne, or Stefani. As much as I adore those early days, I adore her today even more :heart:

I started liking her more when she stopped wearing all the outrageous gimmicks. She has many layers to her but her tremendous talent remains at the forefront 

• Like 1

Ktaylor99

It’s almost like she hasn’t explained this 100M times...

The characters she put on were honest in what she wanted to say at the time.

We all do this in our simple mundane lives too.

There is Ktaylor99 when I go out with friends and then there is Ktaylor99 in the business world. There is me when I’m around family I like and me when I’m around family I loathe. They are all me, just different layers. 

Ya’ll are just pressed because she’s letting Stefani show more because she is comfortable with that layer of herself. But ya’ll clearly haven’t listened to a GD thing she told you over the years and can’t be YOURSELVES yet, so you project this ish onto her.  You should be happy for her. I love that there are 19 pages of Gaga being dragged for this, but when I say Carino sucks, I’m disrespectful and horrible. 

Some of you didn’t grow with Gaga over the last 10 years and it shows. 

Edited by Ktaylor99
  • Like 3