Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy's Dr. Luke vs Kesha deposition

dit

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23
6 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

image.png

The questioning of the deposition was 12 pages long, not just that excerpt.  

It's clear she said no about the rape.

I'm talking about the whole document. 

There is so much she "can't recall" that would make Luke look bad. Basically, I'm saying that she doesn't want to create a shitshow and say she was raped. She can say no to being raped and get away with it cuz there's no evidence of it. But all those other things have the potential evidence to make her look like a liar (i.e. emails, texts, witnesses) and she doesn't want to say yes to create a shitshow, so she says "i don't recall". 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

There is so much she "can't recall" that would make Luke look bad. Basically, I'm saying that she doesn't want to create a shitshow and say she was raped. She can say no to being raped and get away with it cuz there's no evidence of it. But all those other things have the potential evidence to make her look like a liar (i.e. emails, texts, witnesses) and she doesn't want to say yes to create a shitshow, so she says "i don't recall". 

“Get away with it”, girl, it’s her life you’re talking about. It’s not your place to theorize about these things when you know nothing about it. 

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

She was honest with saying she didn't want to work with puke because she was afraid of the backlash, she was also honest with saying she is annoyed with puke and kesha for dragging her into this and she was honest with saying that she knows both of them and doesn't want to side with either. She said over and over again she wasn't raped, I don't think we have the right to read more into this.

I honestly just wonder now how the hell Luke got those msgs...it's clear that it's not legal.. idk why Gaga is not suing him for that.. maybe she was hacked?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

1 minute ago, River said:

I honestly just wonder now how the hell Luke got those msgs...it's clear that it's not legal.. idk why Gaga is not suing him for that.. maybe she was hacked?

Gaga probably told someone that told someone that told someone and Luke heard about it. So the court ordered that Kesha delivered those messages.

Just now, Bio said:

Gaga probably told someone that told someone that told someone and Luke heard about it. So the court ordered that Kesha delivered those messages.

I think Luke got the messages before going to court:confused:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Oriane
1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Also I'm confused, they keep saying everything is confidential in the thing, but now its all out there

What happened? 

Yes but at some point in the deposition they say it will be made public and ask if she's okay with that. So I don't know how it works. Maybe it's confidential until a certain point.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

DiscoHeaven23
9 hours ago, Bio said:

“Get away with it”, girl, it’s her life you’re talking about. It’s not your place to theorize about these things when you know nothing about it. 

My comment was a reply to someone replying on a post I made explicitly saying "in my opinion". We're human beings, we all theorize about things. I'm not saying my opinion is fact.

Mister Money
14 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

The irony of the first line:

KATHERYN HUDSON, called as a witness

220px-Katy_Perry_-_Witness_(Official_Alb

can I get a Witness

On 12/1/2018 at 2:13 AM, SpamMusubi said:

If I'm remembering correctly I think hers was released too, but parts of it were retracted

omg noo way

You guys are making a big deal out of her not being able to recall certain things....Do you recall every detail from 10 years ago? Because if you do, you deserve a medal.

ShockPop

I feel like she's in denial. Every single person who has worked with him has commented on how much of a piece of shĂ­t he is, but here's Katy Perry denying all negativity, a full 180 on everything the whole industry has said about him.

Something is fishy here.

Regina George

I love how y’all act as if you are someone who should judge if she is raped or not. If she explicitly said that SHE WAS NOT RAPED then it is consensual and NOTHING, not you, not anyone can say or do anything about it. Who the hell are you to call someone a liar? Were you there? 

Regina George
1 minute ago, ShockPop said:

I feel like she's in denial. Every single person who has worked with him has commented on how much of a piece of shĂ­t he is, but here's Katy Perry denying all negativity, a full 180 on everything the whole industry has said about him.

Something is fishy here.

Yes because man who is rapists is raping all the women he knows wih no exceptions. Give me a break please. If she says nothing happened who are you or anyone else to say otherwise? Were you there? 

ShockPop
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Yes because man who is rapists is raping all the women he knows wih no exceptions. Give me a break please. If she says nothing happened who are you or anyone else to say otherwise? Were you there? 

Did I say rape? No. Calm yourself down, kid. Re-read what I said and understand what is written before you quote me.

Archived