đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

A serious question about Britney!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

doppelganger

She got older. You lose collagen, your face starts to lose elasticity and plumpness.

There’s also her illness that would have an effect on her wellbeing. She isn’t really present as a performer compared to when she started  

I am not really a fan but for her age she kind of looks amazing. She probably didn’t even get much work done besides botox and a boobjob from her first album. 

dlioncourt91

1. She's gotten a nose job, fillers in her face and lips. Losing/gaining weight also changes a person's looks. She tans a lot and smokes so it's sped up her aging process. People used to rag on her looks during the Femme Fatale as looking out of shape, dead in the eyes so she began getting surgery after X-Factor right before the Britney Jean promotional era. The lip injections increased during 2014-2017 and now we have the way she looks. 

2. Priorities change as well as dealing with mental illness, anxiety and other things that have not been disclosed. She's bound to be guarded after all she went through. She has her moments  when her personality and spark as a performer shines through but it hasn't been as prominent or long enough as it was during her prime/peak years.

Esteban

You don't know?!! The real Britney is dead in 2007 and has been replaced by a lookalike, it's first appariton was at the 2007 VMA's…  It's a common practise in showbizz since the Avril Lavigne case... :awkney:

On 3/28/2019 at 4:28 PM, Jose P said:

2007 broke her confidence and spark. She’s happy and healthy now, but definitely changed and understandably so. She’s been through a lot, let’s just be thankful our diva is happy and still putting out good music #JusticeforGlory

Honestly that album was all over the place and felt too produced. But that’s just me. I think Man On The Moon was the only good song that wasn’t a single :laughga:

Jose P
2 hours ago, DCgaga said:

Honestly that album was all over the place and felt too produced. But that’s just me. I think Man On The Moon was the only good song that wasn’t a single :laughga:

Opinions are opinions, so I respect yours. But most her fans loved it and consider it amongst her best, so at least she’s doing something right. Much better than BJ it was, and you can’t deny that.

2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Opinions are opinions, so I respect yours. But most her fans loved it and consider it amongst her best, so at least she’s doing something right. Much better than BJ it was, and you can’t deny that.

:staymad:

On 3/29/2019 at 8:30 AM, dlioncourt91 said:

1. She's gotten a nose job, fillers in her face and lips. Losing/gaining weight also changes a person's looks. She tans a lot and smokes so it's sped up her aging process. People used to rag on her looks during the Femme Fatale as looking out of shape, dead in the eyes so she began getting surgery after X-Factor right before the Britney Jean promotional era. The lip injections increased during 2014-2017 and now we have the way she looks. 

2. Priorities change as well as dealing with mental illness, anxiety and other things that have not been disclosed. She's bound to be guarded after all she went through. She has her moments  when her personality and spark as a performer shines through but it hasn't been as prominent or long enough as it was during her prime/peak years.

Here's the thing:  I follow Britney's career closer now but I wasn't around the 'pop forum landscape' from 2008-2016 when many things happened and many of these forums popped up; so I definitely wasn't one of the people ragging on her looks during X factor/femme fatale days.  (I also didn't know much of what Beyonce, Taylor and others were doing  because I didn't care then)

That being said, she chose to remain in the public eye. She was essentially working non stop from Circus era all the way till Vegas and POM Tour in 2018.  She wouldn't have gotten any dumb surgery if she took a real break.  Was all of this done for the money?  Perhaps.  She should have taken a break after Circus period.

The other thing is before Vegas, she stupidly said Vegas would be '10 times more dancing"

She basically said in all press promotion for the show would be the 'most dancing she'd ever done."

This type of nonsense  is what invites intense criticism of her (especially online social media)...which is what's happened to her since Britney Jean to present.

Yes, 2007 broke her.  But she could have taken a real break/hiatus after Circus just like she did this past January (also under consevatorship) and never did.

She would have still been ageless had she done this.

dlioncourt91
On 3/30/2019 at 1:06 PM, mzncb said:

Here's the thing:  I follow Britney's career closer now but I wasn't around the 'pop forum landscape' from 2008-2016 when many things happened and many of these forums popped up; so I definitely wasn't one of the people ragging on her looks during X factor/femme fatale days.  (I also didn't know much of what Beyonce, Taylor and others were doing  because I didn't care then)

That being said, she chose to remain in the public eye. She was essentially working non stop from Circus era all the way till Vegas and POM Tour in 2018.  She wouldn't have gotten any dumb surgery if she took a real break.  Was all of this done for the money?  Perhaps.  She should have taken a break after Circus period.

The other thing is before Vegas, she stupidly said Vegas would be '10 times more dancing"

She basically said in all press promotion for the show would be the 'most dancing she'd ever done."

This type of nonsense  is what invites intense criticism of her (especially online social media)...which is what's happened to her since Britney Jean to present.

Yes, 2007 broke her.  But she could have taken a real break/hiatus after Circus just like she did this past January (also under consevatorship) and never did.

She would have still been ageless had she done this.

She was pretty much rushed to record Circus to keep her busy and she went on record saying a lot of the material was given to her finished and she recorded on Jonathan Ross in 2016. She was burned out after Circus and by Femme Fatale, her appearance changed dramatically. When X-Factor came around, there was so much criticism on her looks, her personality and how she needed procedures (coming from her own fans)

She looked her best when she began the work right before Britney Jean's launch,  a little after. It came very badly around Pretty Girls when she debuted her new lips which was a dramatic change. It settles but when she gets it done again, it gives her a  swollen look and makes her look unlike herself.

Britney and her team have always touted to be "the most dancing, the most personal." Never take them seriously. They also said she was working with a vocal coach for Vegas.

Archived