đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Text Messages Between Gaga & Kesha Released -Discusses Katy Perry & Dr Luke

Stef

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

Oh god what a mess with all this situation with katy perry "i know she's mean"....

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reject False Icons

Reading the first wave of comments was disappointing because we are in a Gaga forum and all of you were calling her backstabber

My faith returned when I red the next replies and watching all of you reasoning objectively about this situation.:kara: That's what kindness means and that's what we are doing. Love you kind monsters

And here I thought Katy was a nice person! Thanks for clearing that up Gaga. :) glad I stan for talent and empathy! Now I can continue to dislike Katy and now not even have one positive quality about her. Lol

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, kaojen said:

And here I thought Katy was a nice person! Thanks for clearing that up Gaga. :) glad I stan for talent and empathy! Now I can continue to dislike Katy and now not even have one positive quality about her. Lol

:awkney:

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, kaojen said:

lady-gaga-katy-perry.jpg.015a1f3c4733270

FfFfFfFF

Do you guys thought Gaga was Maria Theresa behind the scenes? :poot: Maybe she feels antipathy towards Katy. This is normal and it sometimes happens involuntary, or maybe her antipathy is based on some behind the scenes things we don't know about. Either way, she wasn't hateful and you can see still that she defends Katy. We all remember when Gaga came for Katy with the ''green hair'' comment AND when Katy commented on Alejandro video saying that ''popstars using religion to sell are like comedians telling fart jokes''. Even thought they showed support one another over the time they always had a somehow strange interaction.

Sneaky Oliver
42 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Kesha and maybe Katy both got raped and all everyone cares about is whether or not Katy and Gaga are friends :air:

T H I S !!!

being supportive for each others work doesnt mean they are actually friends. It means they are both grown up mature and polite women 

For the monsters spamming that Gagas kindness speech is fake: NO omg NO!!!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Gaga logging online after an intense night of Bayonetta and seeing these documents all over Twitter

665323151_stefggd.JPG.f42fcdee4d4fbd773c

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, Stef said:

Gaga logging online after an intense night of Bayonetta and seeing these documents all over Twitter

665323151_stefggd.JPG.f42fcdee4d4fbd773c

:air: :air: :air: :air: :air: :air: :air: :air: :air: :air:

malazam
2 hours ago, Stef said:

There is always a way we can make something happen from the outside remember

WHAAAAT

another shot before we kiss the other side

holy scheisse

Lol at all of u thinking Gaga is a bitch for this.

These are private messages. Gaga has a private life with opinions and feelings. We don't know what Katy is like but if she's mean and weak like Gaga says, then so be it. That's her perception based on knowing the lady. We don't know any of em .

This is so juicy and entertaining lmao Gaga is really good at being a calm, supportive person. I love it. And I've never liked KP so I'm happy to hear that I'm justified lmfaooooo.

FlopSlurper

Y'all are being way too defensive. I love Gaga and Kesha so much but I also have a new found appreciation to Katy. If you try to look at this from an unbiased point of you, it isn't a good image for both Gaga and Kesha, and once again this is coming from someone that loves both of them. Her being raped or not has nothing to do with her being mean, I don't see how and why their conversation took that direction. 

Also, if you read Katy's document, she doesn't speak badly of Gaga at all, in fact she says she isn't siding with either Luke or Kesha because only they know what happened, that and she also says she was pissed and annoyed at both kesha and luke for dragging her into this.

Sneaky Oliver

Plus I have a theory :legend:

what if “NO” is actually a LG6 track title and Gagas auto correct made it capitalized because she texts Bloodpop too much about the song :cryga:

I mean from the “I said NO” from her Instagram post 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

imo the only asshole here is Dr. Luke. Kesha and Gaga are both sexual assault survivors doing their best in an extremely tough and emotional situation. If the worst thing that came out of that conversation is "katy perry is mean", who the eff cares. 

Katy doesn't come off great in that deposition, but again she got dragged into the middle of what I'm sure feels like a no-win situation for her.

I really wish we lived in a world where the only headlines about this whole thing were like "dr Luke cancelled, forced to live in shack in woods"

• Admin locked this topic

Archived