💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Text Messages Between Gaga & Kesha Released -Discusses Katy Perry & Dr Luke

Stef

Featured Posts

shoful

Are these really texts between two 30ish year olds. They sound more like high school girls. Like seriously..... 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Lol y'all need to calm down, Gaga 100% just tried to comfort Kesha in this whole situation and it was also her who bought Katy in this convo but I'm sure people will overexaggerate this whole situation 

Exactly. 

Gaga obviously believes Katy was raped and Katy is protecting her rapist.  But by protecting her rapist, Katy is jeopardizing Kesha's career, and that would be very mean.  Gaga was just being her kind self by trying to comfort a human being who is under a great deal of stress. 

I live outside the space time continuum.

ChicaSkas

These poor ladies didn't know these texts would ever be released omg. But you can see how Gaga remains kind throughout. Such an authentic Queen we have indeed <3

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
3 minutes ago, shoful said:

Are these really texts between two 30ish year olds. They sound more like high school girls. Like seriously..... 

Truth can be stranger than fiction :lmao:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Smother Em Eh

WOW what a convo. But in all honesty, I’ve always gotten a back stabbing vibe from Katy tbh. And I’m not surprised she’s mean. Her and Gaga were always phony with one another. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Diamonster

I’m so done with everyone acting as if Gaga is some kind of demon for apparently not  liking Katy “where’s the kindness” you all here acting as if you talk super nicely of everyone when in a PRIVATE conversation with a friend, we all are honest and say if we don’t like someone! God, what in the ****, she can still be kind to Katy and not like her, kindness is not about being friends with both god and the devil ugh 

We don’t know how Katy is when she’s not in public, and the civil exchanges between Gaga and her don’t necessarily involve a friendship

LGMonster95
8 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Exactly. 

Gaga obviously believes Katy was raped and Katy is protecting her rapist.  But by protecting her rapist, Katy is jeopardizing Kesha's career, and that would be very mean.  Gaga was just being her kind self by trying to comfort a human being who is under a great deal of stress. 

Whatever she thinks, it's NOT our problem, she has her reasons for what she said and it's obviously not that serious since Gaga even sent Katy flowers when her tour started last year so....

7 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

These poor ladies didn't know these texts would ever be released omg. But you can see how Gaga remains kind throughout. Such an authentic Queen we have indeed <3

Yes.  I totally see that.

TeenIdle
3 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Whatever she thinks, it's NOT our problem, she has her reasons for what she said and it's obviously not that serious since Gaga even sent Katy flowers when her tour started last year so....

They might've bonded during the election. We never know and it's none of our business anyway.

Levine

"common" people know well that katy is mean, let alone her peers in the industry. So no surprise here.

But I'm glad Gaga offered to talk with her to help Kesha.

A saint. 

Gaga just reacted "in the context" of what Kesha said. You just can't be the "ideal guy" all the time

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

4 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

:heart:  And Katy responded to the gift from Gaga with very kind words.  That was in October 2017, which is not long ago in the context of the discussion.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived