• Created
  • Last Reply
raragaga

omgย :tea:

xoxo

FlopSlurper
Just now, Sugden said:

ย 

Gaga says she could try and talk to her, and then kesha askes if gaga it's friendly with katy and she says no.

Like how is that because katy said to to being raped? i think is clear that they have other problems besides that

Now you're changing your words from them calling her mean because she won't talk to them, to there being other reasons why they called her mean. Gaga CLEARLY mentions there are other reasons why she thinks Katy is mean. I'm talking about Kesha saying mean about Katy because she won't speak up about being raped, which Katy isn't to begin with.

raragaga

can u imagine texting with gaga and misspelling words? i'd be overthinking every letter

xoxo

FlopSlurper
Just now, raragaga said:

can u imagine texting with gaga and misspelling words? i'd be overthinking every letter

Gaga also misspelled something and I choked reading it :air:ย "THATS IS GOOD"

ย 

There's obviously more to this than just these texts, people need to calm down. The important thing here isn't Gaga and Katy being friends or not...

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakrโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

5 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Now you're changing your words from them calling her mean because she won't talk to them, to there being other reasons why they called her mean. Gaga CLEARLY mentions there are other reasons why she thinks Katy is mean. I'm talking about Kesha saying mean about Katy because she won't speak up about being raped, which Katy isn't to begin with.

No i said THEY won't talk to her even though they want because THEY think she is mean.

The point of this is to find out if DR luke abused or not but yeea lets trash gaga,ย katy and kesha cuz why not :saladga:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, Sugden said:

No i said THEY won't talk to her because THEY think she is mean.

Won't and can't are two different things sis

13 minutes ago, Sugden said:

it's cleary not because of that lol they even say they need to have empathy for her.

they said they want to talk to her, but they can't cause she's mean.

Just now, FlopSlurper said:

Won't and can't are two different things sis

What i'm tryng to say here is that they want to talk to katy, but at the same time they won't/can't because they think she is mean

But whatever, this is going way too long.

blackpink

Anyway weโ€™ll never know what goes on in the industry nor know the reason why Gaga said Katy is mean. Itโ€™s not like itโ€™s our business anyway since this was a PRIVATE conversation that Dr Luke leaked.ย 

Besides, itโ€™s old. Katy and Gaga have clearly moved on and actually like each other. Katy in particular has mentioned Gaga many times and says she stans her and wants to collaborate with her. She went to see ASIB too and called Gaga her โ€œfriendโ€ย :sara:

FfFfFfFF
54 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

What happened apart the fact she released her music at the same time than her and slayed at the end. Can she really resent Katy for her 'failure' ? Definitely no.

All I see is that Katy Perry have been very supportive the last few years with Gaga. While Lady Gaga trashed Katy publicly on Twitter when she was slaying with her Prism era. The only time I've seen Katy saying something bad about Lady Gaga is when she released Alejandro's video. She just gave her opinion. Apart this she always has been very supportive and positive.ย 

I'm not taking side, I'm not a Katy Perry fan or anything. But Gaga is not perfect. And I sure she's not a cute little thing as you are all envisioning her everytime. She also has her dark sides like literally everyone. And I really don't like what I'm reading, that's all.ย 

Ok but why is this ''trashing''

Lady-Gaga-tweet-copy.jpg

and this ''giving an opinion''

KATY-PERRY-TWITTER.jpg

Reality

I don't understand why a lot of y'all are trying to put all of this blame on Kesha, saying "Well, sheย was the one that brought up Katy being mean, and Gaga just agreed with her to show emotional support." Gaga said Katy was mean. That's as simple as it gets. Stop trying to fabricate this whole backstory and scenario.

Yes, both Gaga and Kesha were in extremely emotional states at the time, so perhaps Gagaย wasย trying to comfort Kesha, but if she was just trying to do that there would have been no need for Gaga to go "NO OMG NO". She could have simply said, "Yeah, she can be a little mean sometimes, but...". Gaga says that she tries to show empathy for Katy, butย at that timeย they were not on good terms. That's it.

Present-day is a different story. We obviously don't know the ins and outs of their relationship, maybe it's better, maybe it's worse, we just don't know. That said, don't blame Kesha for initiating a conversation about Katy being mean and then defend Gaga saying "it was for emotional support." So what if she thinks Katy is mean? There are people out there that Gaga doesn't like. Maybe Katy just happened to be one of them.ย 

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น

• Admin locked this topic

Archived