đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Text Messages Between Gaga & Kesha Released -Discusses Katy Perry & Dr Luke

Stef

Featured Posts

Miracle
18 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

What happened apart the fact she released her music at the same time than her and slayed at the end. Can she really resent Katy for her 'failure' ? Definitely no.

All I see is that Katy Perry have been very supportive the last few years with Gaga. While Lady Gaga trashed Katy publicly on Twitter when she was slaying with her Prism era. The only time I've seen Katy saying something bad about Lady Gaga is when she released Alejandro's video. She just gave her opinion. Apart this she always has been very supportive and positive. 

I'm not taking side, I'm not a Katy Perry fan or anything. But Gaga is not perfect. And I sure she's not a cute little thing as you are all envisioning her everytime. She also has her dark sides like literally everyone. And I really don't like what I'm reading, that's all. 

You don't know what happens backstage plus you can dislike someone for no reason.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95

Lol y'all need to calm down, Gaga 100% just tried to comfort Kesha in this whole situation and it was also her who bought Katy in this convo but I'm sure people will overexaggerate this whole situation 

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, Sugden said:

But when did they said she was mean because of that, if you read the texts is cleary about something else.

No it wasn't about something else, Kesha was talking about how Katy was raped and how she could speak up and everything will end, but she won't and then went on to call her mean :oprah:

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

oh yeah I'm hypocrit of course. I'm very representative of this fanbase... Iguess

Ew. Who said that? Don't drag us down to your level. There are people in here who understand human nature and human interactions. :party:

Neight Shayde

so these texts have existed for about a year or more, right? which left them so much time to have talked about any more of these things privately.

i 100% bet katy knows about these texts too.

10 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Lol y'all need to calm down, Gaga 100% just tried to comfort Kesha in this whole situation and it was also her who bought Katy in this convo but I'm sure people will overexaggerate this whole situation 

Exactly.

I live outside the space time continuum.

11 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

No it wasn't about something else, Kesha was talking about how Katy was raped and how she could speak up and everything will end, but she won't and then went on to call her mean :oprah:

it's cleary not because of that lol they even say they need to have empathy for her.

they said they want to talk to her, but they can't cause she's mean.

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, Sugden said:

it's cleary not because of that lol they even say they need to have empathy for her.

they said they want to talk to her, but they can't cause she's mean.

Sis what? Gaga clearly asks Kesha if she wants her to talk to Katy. Nowhere do they mention Katy is mean because she isn't talking to them. In fact Gaga asks Kesha if she wants her to talk to Katy AFTER Kesha says that katy could speak up etc.

I mean if yall don't see the messiness in these texts then youre lost, we cant help you.

latikofficial

Y'all know she can dislike someone, right? She's never publicly had a beef with Katy (a tweet with no confirmation doesn't count) and every time they've been around each other they seem civil. She doesn't have any obligation to hype Katy up if she feels some type of way, especially in a private conversation where she's trying to comfort a friend. Not to mention that these are over a year old and they've probably talked things out by now

uwu

5 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Sis what? Gaga clearly asks Kesha if she wants her to talk to Katy. Nowhere do they mention Katy is mean because she isn't talking to them. In fact Gaga asks Kesha if she wants her to talk to Katy AFTER Kesha says that katy could speak up etc.

Gaga says she could try and talk to her, and then kesha asks if gaga it's friendly with katy and she says no.

Like how is that because katy said to to being raped? i think is clear that they have other problems besides that

• Admin locked this topic

Archived