Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Text Messages Between Gaga & Kesha Released -Discusses Katy Perry & Dr Luke

Stef

Featured Posts

monketsharona
2 hours ago, Joshie S said:

Okay but did Gaga lie though?

We all know how Katherine really is. Look at what happened during the ARTPOP era. That's probably what Gaga is referring to. Plus, Gaga was trying to comfort Kesha in a way, we all have those moments of weakness. If anything this just shows how truthful Gaga always is ..

Do we have the responses from Kesha? I'm interested to see what she said...

What happened apart the fact she released her music at the same time than her and slayed at the end. Can she really resent Katy for her 'failure' ? Definitely no.

All I see is that Katy Perry have been very supportive the last few years with Gaga. While Lady Gaga trashed Katy publicly on Twitter when she was slaying with her Prism era. The only time I've seen Katy saying something bad about Lady Gaga is when she released Alejandro's video. She just gave her opinion. Apart this she always has been very supportive and positive. 

I'm not taking side, I'm not a Katy Perry fan or anything. But Gaga is not perfect. And I sure she's not a cute little thing as you are all envisioning her everytime. She also has her dark sides like literally everyone. And I really don't like what I'm reading, that's all. 

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Plus I have a theory :legend:

what if “NO” is actually a LG6 track title and Gagas auto correct made it capitalized because she texts Bloodpop too much about the song :cryga:

I mean from the “I said NO” from her Instagram post 

these texts are from 2016 anyways so :neyde:  before the true work on Joanne even commenced :neyde: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

holy scheisse
4 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Y'all are being way too defensive. I love Gaga and Kesha so much but I also have a new found appreciation to Katy. If you try to look at this from an unbiased point of you, it isn't a good image for both Gaga and Kesha, and once again this is coming from someone that loves both of them. Her being raped or not has nothing to do with her being mean, I don't see how and why their conversation took that direction. 

Also, if you read Katy's document, she doesn't speak badly of Gaga at all, in fact she says she isn't siding with either Luke or Kesha because only they know what happened, that and she also says she was pissed and annoyed at both kesha and luke for dragging her into this.

Kesha is saying Katy should understand her pain and help her, because she (allegedly) was raped by the same man.

Kesha is saying Katy is a mean person and unapproachable to ask for help, from what I see.  That's how the conversation went that direction. 

Also, Just cuz Katy speaks kindly of Gaga, and Gaga doesn't always do the same, doesn't make her a saint or a good person. Fake people are good @ being fake :ohwell:

Jeez, are some of the responses on here for real?

Gaga is standing in solidarity with another SA/rape survivor. She stands against careerist apologists like Katy.

She is fearless. It's not "behind Katy's back," because Katy was never the point, Kesha was. This is in front of Kesha, not behind Katy's back, because Kesha needed to hear it and be supported by it.

Some of you all really disappoint me trying to come after Gaga for this.

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Kesha is saying Katy should understand her pain and help her, because she (allegedly) was raped by the same man.

Kesha is saying Katy is a mean person and unapproachable to ask for help, from what I see.  That's how the conversation went that direction. 

Also, Just cuz Katy speaks kindly of Gaga, and Gaga doesn't always do the same, doesn't make her a saint or a good person. Fake people are good @ being fake :ohwell:

Help her with what exactly? Was Katy raped? No. Was Katy with Luke and Kesha when he raped her? No. Both Luke and Kesha dragged her into this when she had nothing to do with all this. Mind you that I believe Kesha and I have been defending her since 2015, I just don't like her dragging Katy into this and forcefully saying Katy was raped when she wasn't.

holy scheisse
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

Help her with what exactly? Was Katy raped? No. Was Katy with Luke and Kesha when he raped her? No. Both Luke and Kesha dragged her into this when she had nothing to do with all this.

Help her with her case...?

Kesha believed at this point that Katy was also raped, so here in these texts  she is thinking that if Katy came forward it would help her case, I guess? It would be two stories speaking on his character rather than just Kesha's story. 

Idk how this case even played out but this is clearly where she's coming from.

Luna Lovegood
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

What happened apart the fact she released her music at the same time than her and slayed at the end. Can she really resent Katy for her 'failure' ? Definitely no.

All I see is that Katy Perry have been very supportive the last few years with Gaga. While Lady Gaga trashed Katy publicly on Twitter when she was slaying with her Prism era. The only time I've seen Katy saying something bad about Lady Gaga is when she released Alejandro's video. She just gave her opinion. Apart this she always has been very supportive and positive. 

I'm not taking side, I'm not a Katy Perry fan or anything. But Gaga is not perfect. And I sure she's not a cute little thing as you are all envisioning her everytime. She also has her dark sides like literally everyone. And I really don't like what I'm reading, that's all. 

Which is exactly what Gaga did to Kesha. She gave an opinion. You also have to note that this was back in 2016 a lot of things have happened after that.

luna’s advocate

TimisaMonster

Dang...well these people know each other behind the scenes...we dont so there must be a reason they feel like this. 

However, to have private texts released like this is so embarrassing :messga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FlopSlurper
Just now, holy scheisse said:

Help her with her case...?

Kesha believed at this point that Katy was also raped, so here in these texts  she is thinking that if Katy came forward it would help her case, I guess? It would be two stories speaking on his character rather than just Kesha's story. 

Idk how this case even played out but this is clearly where she's coming from.

She WASN'T raped, and she WASN'T with them in the same room when he raped her. Katy did the best she could, which is not support either of them. How is that being mean?

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Which is exactly what Gaga did to Kesha. She gave an opinion. You also have to note that this was back in 2016 a lot of things have happened after that.

Yeah I know that, and I'm sure Katy and Gaga are actually friends right now, but it just feels odd coming from her

holy scheisse
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

She WASN'T raped, and she WASN'T with them in the same room when he raped her. Katy did the best she could, which is not support either of them. How is that being mean?

She is speaking on Katy as a human, not on Katy not helping her. Obviously Kesha Lady Gaga and Katy have a personal history knowing one another to a certain extent and Kesha doesn't like her. 

This one text convo is not representative of their whole history knowing one another ... So I guess Kesha and Gaga agree she is a mean person regardless of the topic of discussion. 

Wouldn't be the first time celebs have said that bout her. Looking at Taylor Swift and all her squad lol. 

2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Nobody is denying that Gaga isn't perfect. No one is absolutely good. "I really don't like what I'm reading" - why? Is it abnormal for you that someone has an opinion on someone? You also seem to forget that this wasn't for you, or anyone one of us to read. What don't you like about what you're reading?

You say you're not taking sides, but you've only seen Katy being supportive of Gaga and you've only noted how Gaga "trashed" Katy publicly on a vague tweet. But then you absolved Katy on a similar situation, saying  she's just giving an opinion. What's the deal about that? You have to be careful - you might slip on your hypocrisy :party:

3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

But when did they said she was mean because of that, if you read the texts is cleary about something else.

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, jinko said:

Nobody is denying that Gaga isn't perfect. No one is absolutely good. "I really don't like what I'm reading" - why? Is it abnormal for you that someone has an opinion on someone? You also seem to forget that this wasn't for you, or anyone one of us to read. What don't you like about what you're reading?

You say you're not taking sides, but you've only seen Katy being supportive of Gaga and you've only noted how Gaga "trashed" Katy publicly on a vague tweet. But then you absolved Katy on a similar situation, saying  she's just giving an opinion. What's the deal about that? You have to be careful - you might slip on your hypocrisy :party:

oh yeah I'm hypocrit of course. I'm very representative of this fanbase... I guess

• Admin locked this topic

Archived