💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Clean Bandit - Playboy Style ft Charli XCX, Bhad Bhabie

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

They are really desperately trying to get that #1 hit by getting all these cultural names, some with bad and some with adorable reputations. They were cool until now... cash me ousside habaurĂĄ :neyde:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

CautiousLurker

I can't listen to it, so I have a hard time imagining how Charli would fit in a Clean Bandit song, but I absolutely love Charli... The feature I don't get is the chash me ousside chick (which is how everyone should address her imo) - why would anyone who takes their craft seriously collab with her :oprah:

FATCAT

Clean Bandit Featuring

tenor.gif      

Charli XCX 

tenor.gif 

Bhad Bhabie

tenor.gif?itemid=9215263

Purr more, hiss less.

Mirrion Rizzons

they've literally released most of the album already messsss

it's gonna flop on the bb200 albums chart 

DiscoHeaven23

I liked Bhad Bhabie until she threw a drink at Iggy.

and I’m sure I’m not the only one who thinks that way.

Bhad career move

theahsfan
57 minutes ago, Gohan said:

They are really desperately trying to get that #1 hit by getting all these cultural names, some with bad and some with adorable reputations. They were cool until now... cash me ousside habaurĂĄ :neyde:

They can get a #1 just by lifting a finger in the UK and around Europe, maybe in Austrailia too

DrKindnessKunt1999

Maybe Clean Bandit assumed that Bad Baddie was just some random rapper and they didn’t know that she was famous for being a brat in the Doctor Phil show 

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

Maybe Clean Bandit assumed that Bad Baddie was just some random rapper and they didn’t know that she was famous for being a brat in the Doctor Phil show 

Them jumping on any random rapper just for the sake of having a rapper on a track isn’t much better lol

Archived