celeb

Teaser: Ariana Grande - Thank U Next MV

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RahrahWitch

Not a fan of the song in the slightest but I'm always here for a theatrical music video even if it has no connection to the song. Hopefully it's good and has some story to it, not just everyone praising her the entire video.

I like Ariana's new songs. I feel like the songs still have the same sound she has, but that they have a more deeper meaning to them now.

JohnWayne92

I'm excited about this. Mean Girls will forever be ICONIC, and it's cool that someone who obviously loves the film is making a video inspired by it. Plus, I'm pretty sure Bring It On is another movie making an appearance, and that's equally as exciting for me. 

Whoever isnt excited...:neyde:

LordEnigma
12 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

I'm excited for this but it feels...reductive? Like couldn't she think of an original concept? No shade. 

You are on a fan site of someone who draws so much inspiration from past musicians :koons:

The whole point of this video is to bring about nostalgia not be high-end art.

LordEnigma
4 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

Not a fan of the song in the slightest but I'm always here for a theatrical music video even if it has no connection to the song. Hopefully it's good and has some story to it, not just everyone praising her the entire video.

No one is praising her in the video, this is from the movie just tweaked - you know what this is referencing, right?

42 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

You are on a fan site of someone who draws so much inspiration from past musicians :koons:

The whole point of this video is to bring about nostalgia not be high-end art.

There's a difference between inspiration and replication :huntyga:

LordEnigma
7 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

There's a difference between inspiration and replication :huntyga:

But the whole point of the video is replication.... it’s not trying to be an original concept.

LordEnigma
3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

She's milking that break up, but whatever. Looks cute.

The first song since the breakup.... it’s not like it’s been 5 albums and two years past the breakup.

Archived