Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shawn Mendes confirms he dated Hailey Baldwin

Mister Money

Featured Posts

Mister Money
3 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

I mean I get what he wanted to say in this article but dude wrong time! How can you say that you dated a girl before and then the next thing you say is that u used girls to cover up your insecurity? The feminist are coming omg...

He never said he used her

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeJudas
1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

Shawn Mendes: *wants to prove he's not gay*

Shawn Mendes: *dates most masculine looking girl in the world*

THE BEEEESST OF BOTH WOOORRRLLDSS

StreamDelicate

They probably hooked up a few times until Hailey sucked as much relevancy from him as she could and went back to the man she really loves. Maybe Shawn's as boring when the cameras are off as he is when they're on. :oops: Looks can only get you so far when your partner can find someone equally if not more attractive than you at the drop of a hat.

lol at the weed thing though

RAMROD

Ugh.., as if being gay is bad that he had to do this. He makes me sick 🤮🤮🤮

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GypsyRomance

I agree with shawn it is so easy to for the gay people to make jokes about sexuality but when the jokes on them all they have to do is rant about rights.

Shawn is a teenager, which is also sensitive and also deserves to be respected like all of us, he is a victim of bullying that is what it should've put of mind.

To all people who enjoys calling him gay blah blah and got disgust by his candid interview, look at yourself you are being unfair

All i'm trying to say is that all of us has mental issues. The lgbt are not the only people who will be a victim of it also affects straight people your being bias against equality.

If you want to be respected, learn how to repect people first. Treat people like how you want to be treated.

I am not generally reffering to all (esp lgbt community) but just some people who wants equality but are disrespectful human beings

PerfectGUY
11 hours ago, fayecuntaway said:

Justin Bieber gives me lazy in bed, just laying there smelling like feet and expecting you to go down on him while he smokes a fat blunt vibes. On the other hand, Shawn gives me too sweet unexperienced comes too fast vibes. Depends which one you like.

omggg so spot on

Great analysis tbh :applause:

RAMROD
20 minutes ago, GypsyRomance said:

I agree with shawn it is so easy to for the gay people to make jokes about sexuality but when the jokes on them all they have to do is rant about rights.

Shawn is a teenager, which is also sensitive and also deserves to be respected like all of us, he is a victim of bullying that is what it should've put of mind.

To all people who enjoys calling him gay blah blah and got disgust by his candid interview, look at yourself you are being unfair

All i'm trying to say is that all of us has mental issues. The lgbt are not the only people who will be a victim of it also affects straight people your being bias against equality.

If you want to be respected, learn how to repect people first. Treat people like how you want to be treated.

I am not generally reffering to all (esp lgbt community) but just some people who wants equality but are disrespectful human beings

Gurl, if only you can hear yourself rn :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rudz Xinc

He's trying too hard to prove that he's not gay.

That's what most gay men in the closet are trying to do, by dating chicks.

Look at those clowns

Guillaume Hamon

The "if he was straight he wouldn't be so bothered with being called gay" is wrong.

So many people still make it shameful to seen as gay so you find straight males terrified of being considered gay. It's sadly a real thing y'all.

GypsyRomance
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Gurl, if only you can hear yourself rn :lmao:

I'm trying to be serious here but you consider mental health as a joke

It is a shame that you stan gaga as a mental health advocate

RAMROD
22 minutes ago, GypsyRomance said:

I'm trying to be serious here but you consider mental health as a joke

It is a shame that you stan gaga as a mental health advocate

Let's start from being bullied here, Shawn is not being bullied. And the matter he is so bothered  for being called gay is another. That shows he got homophobic mind that he would do things to this length so to not being perceived as a gay man. Nobody but homophobic person would have a nightmare and woke up middle of the night with cold sweat just because he agreed his celeb friend posted his picture with eye make up on and regretting the decision because that would make people nelieve he is gay. Like, what is wrong with being called gay anyway?! Besides, a person who are sure about his sexual orientation would not bother much. 

And as for mental health, you need to cool it. Mental health is important but we are in danger of over diagnosing mental health issues. It is okay to feel sad, confused, or nervous. Not everything is a “condition”. Educate yourselves to know the difference. :classy:

Mister Money
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Let's start from being bullied here, Shawn is not being bullied. And the matter he is so bothered  for being called gay is another. That shows he got homophobic mind that he would do things to this length so to not being perceived as a gay man. Nobody but homophobic person would have a nightmare and woke up middle of the night with cold sweat just because he agreed his celeb friend posted his picture with eye make up on and regretting the decision because that would make people nelieve he is gay. Like, what is wrong with being called gay anyway?! Besides, a person who are sure about his sexual orientation would not bother much. 

And as for mental health, you need to cool it. Mental health is important but we are in danger of over diagnosing mental health issues. It is okay to feel sad, confused, or nervous. Not everything is a “condition”. Educate yourselves to know the difference. :classy:

ur not getting the point :saladga:

Im sorry, r you going to tell Shawn how he should or should not feel?

Do you control his emotions?

Archived