💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shawn Mendes confirms he dated Hailey Baldwin

Mister Money

Featured Posts

Mister Money

Shawn Mendes FINALLY confirms he dated Hailey Baldwin before she got engaged to Justin Bieber, as he admits he feels he has to be seen with women in public to 'prove that I'm not gay'

shawn-mendes-and-hailey-baldwin-attend-t

Shawn Mendes has finally confirmed that he and Hailey Baldwin were romantically involved, shortly before she reunited with her now-husband Justin Bieber - while admitting that he feels as though he has to be seen with women in public 'to prove to people that he's not gay'. 

In an candid interview with Rolling Stone, the 20-year-old singer opened up about battling a series of rumors about his sexuality, admitting that the strain of seeing a stream of speculation on social media about whether he is homosexual has put an immense amount of pressure on his personal life. 

'In the back of my heart, I feel like I need to go be seen with someone — like a girl — in public, to prove to people that I’m not gay,' he told the magazine. 'Even though in my heart I know that it’s not a bad thing. There’s still a piece of me that thinks that. And I hate that side of me.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6430977/Shawn-Mendes-admits-dating-Hailey-Baldwin-Justin-Bieber-proposed.html

https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a25306003/shawn-mendes-on-dating-hailey-baldwin/

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joanoflark
3 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

We need Hailey to tell us which one has better talent in the boudoir.

Justin Bieber gives me lazy in bed, just laying there smelling like feet and expecting you to go down on him while he smokes a fat blunt vibes. On the other hand, Shawn gives me too sweet unexperienced comes too fast vibes. Depends which one you like.

derpmonster
1 minute ago, Pablo said:

Isn't he making it worse by talking about it? 

Nah, he's clarifying that he doesn't think he's gay. He's opening up like anyone should and more, not less, conversation will eventually help us all in understanding the experiences of different people. :)

It's refreshing to see the human, vulnerable, insecure side of people without judgment sometimes. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

TimisaMonster

So when we saw them hugging on the street, he was using her as a beard like we all thought...

:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LeJudas

So now he's gonna just publicize every girl he's dated???

He seems to be protesting too hard when it would make more sense to just not even care or aknowledge the situation

Ego Slayer

Shawn is low key cancelled, like why would you feel the need to make others think you’re something or not. Honestly it’s like high school when you’re trying to convince people you’re straight so they don’t make fun of you. (Not me, i was proud to be gay and would destroy anyone that messed with me). I thought Shawn was way more in touch with his masculinity than this. SO much cringe :saladga:

PeachJug
1 hour ago, Mister Money said:

'Even though in my heart I know that it’s not a bad thing. There’s still a piece of me that thinks that. And I hate that side of me.'

I'm sad. For him. For me. For the world :(

Mister Money
34 minutes ago, Ego Slayer said:

Shawn is low key cancelled, like why would you feel the need to make others think you’re something or not. Honestly it’s like high school when you’re trying to convince people you’re straight so they don’t make fun of you. (Not me, i was proud to be gay and would destroy anyone that messed with me). I thought Shawn was way more in touch with his masculinity than this. SO much cringe :saladga:

Honestly I feel the opposite. If u read the full article. Of course people care how they are perceived its human nature. He has made points and im glad he is standing up for himself.

kabirartfling

I mean I get what he wanted to say in this article but dude wrong time! How can you say that you dated a girl before and then the next thing you say is that u used girls to cover up your insecurity? The feminist are coming omg...

Give your love to me

Chickens in Malibu

You guys are being bullies in the Shawn Mendes situation really. The guy is like 20 years old and grew up under a big microscope. Just respect his privacy and his choices.

His sexual orientation is not of anyone's business and whether he chooses to talk about his ex-dates or not is his choice to make as well.

Archived