💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Ed Sheeran to have the Highest Grossing Tour of All Time

Lighter

Featured Posts

GhettoFabulous
50 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Well-deserved. He's a super talented guy.

(Edit: You guys need to stop lmao'ing this. Enough with the hate on Ed. He already left twitter because of you)

Hopefully he’ll leave music next! 

9Czn60anl267fVU8tf0KJyQZCJ2eO321UFYAcTq3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling
32 minutes ago, Lighter said:

The problem is her label having the “mostly america only” mentality when she’s clearly a global star.:saladga:

:ladyhaha:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

IAmNotHere1997

I mean...if you had a Divide-type-of SMASH era, wouldn't you MILK MILK MILK it for an eternity?

It left the Top 10 UK chart albums for the first time in AUGUST 2018, after a MARCH 2017 release.

theahsfan

Good for him.

@ everyone complaning, imagine if Gaga had the highest grossing tour and other fandoms were bashing her

ShockPop

I saw him early in his career at children in need rocks. Gaga was first on and half the people left right after. How the times have changed.

I'm not into his basic voice, or his basic stage presence and money grabbing attitude... but his musicianship and lyricism are pretty great.

His next album "negative" could suffer from all the exposure though.

Widows Kiss
1 hour ago, Lighter said:

The problem is her label having the “mostly america only” mentality when she’s clearly a global star.:saladga:

Hopefully her new label will change that and she can actually have a WORLD tour

I love Taylor but it's pretty clear that she's not as big in other market as she in America. She wouldn't pull such numbers everywhere else.

6 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

Madonna sweetie, I'm so sorry...

But Madge did that with 85 shows only...Ed has like 250+ :trollga:

He's coming back to Argentina with the same overprized tour, I bet the show will be the same thing :madge: congrats i guess

... and now i just sit in silence.

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, Lighter said:

Hopefully her new label will change that and she can actually have a WORLD tour

Not sure how clear is this. :poot: 

Ryusei

Lol at people trying to invalidate his success by saying it's because he is playing a lot of shows, obviously the demand is huge and therefore he is adding more and more dates in bigger and bigger venues. it's not like he started with big venues and now goes to arenas it's the other way around. And he is selling out the vast majority of the dates too. If there was no demand he wouldnt have added all these extra shows. And I think it's amazing that people go to his shows for him because it's literally just him and his guitar and a looping machine. That takes a lot of balls to pull off huge shows like that all alone on stage. 

Musery

Archived