💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Ed Sheeran to have the Highest Grossing Tour of All Time

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

“After factoring unreported concerts from concert promoters, Ed Sheeran's tour has surpassed more than $500 million in ticket sales since its inauguration in March 2017. Ultimately, by the conclusion of his 2019 stadium tour, Ed Sheeran's Divide Tour will quite possibly be the highest grossing concert tour of all time as well as the most attended concert tour of all time.”

current Gross: $401.3 million (168 shows)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/÷_Tour

His Divide Tour will end  August 26, 2019 with 253 shows. This report singlehandedly broke my hip.:deadbanana:

So no wonder. Touring for 3 years... He’s hungry and comin for this title y’all:wtfga:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NGL he is great live even with super basic stage and songs lol. He just is a good live performer (imo). That being said I CANNOT believe he might have the #1 tour of all time?! WTH? :saladga: 

FlopSlurper

Well, 253 shows, so of course. I wish Queen Tay extended her tour just a bit to break all records and continue saving pop music :giveup:

GhettoFabulous

He’s been touring for like 500 years so what ya’ll expect :lana: he can’t compare to the girls though because all he does is sit his ass on a stool and play guitar while our girls dancing and flying across arenas  so...but good  for him :diane:

Just now, Lighter said:

Now i lowkey wish Gaga continued her initial plan to give The BTW Ball 450 Dates:huntyga:

Imagine that hip :ladyhaha:

rah rah rah rah

matteonster

I felt so straight when I bought two tickets yesterday to see him next summer. I don’t really like his personality but my boyfriend loves him so I wanted to surprise him with Sheeran tickets for Christmas :oops:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

U2 did 110 dates (less than half of what Ed will do) and have the highest grossing tour of all time ($736m+)

Ed really cannot compete in my opinion. 

Chickens in Malibu

Well-deserved. He's a super talented guy.

(Edit: You guys need to stop lmao'ing this. Enough with the hate on Ed. He already left twitter because of you)

KatieJudasGaga4
13 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Well-deserved. He's a super talented guy.

OMG RIGHT!!! THAT IS WHY THE GRAMMYS PICKED HIM FOR SHAPE OF YOU OVER MILLION REASONS FOR BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE!!!!!

Spoiler

24_gaga04.jpg

Lighter
3 minutes ago, Versace said:

If Taylor pushed Rep Tour into 2019, wouldn't she have managed that as well ?

The problem is her label having the “mostly america only” mentality when she’s clearly a global star.:saladga:

Hopefully her new label will change that and she can actually have a WORLD tour

sampool

From opening for Taylor Swift to (potentially) obtaining that record is inspiring, even tho I dislike him.

Archived