#2018BoxOfficeIsOurs

#2018RadioWho?

#VeryVeryLate2018RadioIsOursAndMostOf2019RadioIsOursToo

Quentin

Inb4 #RadioIsOurs = #RadioGagaCover :huntyga:

Or equals #Dropping2or3Albums

#DeluluDisorder :ladyhaha:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Am I the only person who took “little sister” to simply mean another album? Not necessarily the same style of music. 

theahsfan
1 minute ago, thwip said:

Am I the only person who took “little sister” to simply mean another album? Not necessarily the same style of music. 

I hope it's not like ARTPOP, it's my second to least favourite Gaga album not counting C2C 

4 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

I hope it's not like ARTPOP, it's my second to least favourite Gaga album not counting C2C 

The only positive thing would be Gaga would most likely have a clearer view of what did and didn’t work with ARTPOP. 

With all the glory she’s currently basking in, I highly doubt she would put out something right now to tarnish that. 

theahsfan
Just now, thwip said:

The only positive thing would be Gaga would most likely have a clearer view of what did and didn’t work with ARTPOP. 

With all the glory she’s currently basking in, I highly doubt she would put out something right now to tarnish that. 

For me, 80% of the songs on ARTPOP weren't as strong as her other songs and they felt like throwaway trashy EDM songs (not counting Applause, Do What U Want, ARTPOP, Dope) although I do enjoy them from time to time

I want stronger TFM style songs 

16 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

For me, 80% of the songs on ARTPOP weren't as strong as her other songs and they felt like throwaway trashy EDM songs (not counting Applause, Do What U Want, ARTPOP, Dope) although I do enjoy them from time to time

I want stronger TFM style songs 

Apart from Aura/Burqa Demo, G.U.Y. and Swine are literally incredible productions. The end. 

DaftFameMonster

I'd rather have another ARTPOP over another The Fame Monster anyday

theahsfan
2 hours ago, THEORACLE64 said:

Apart from Aura/Burqa Demo, G.U.Y. and Swine are literally incredible productions. The end. 

Aura/Burqa is fun but it's too experimental for me.

G.U.Y. is a bop, still not my fav, but a bop nonetheless

Swine sounds too dated. Period.

Lighter

It’s just funny that #2018RadioIsOurs ended up being american radio not playing shallow because it’s not a top 40 sound kakskskksks

DJWS wants wrote book about ARTPOP ?? :excited2:
we are still so excited 😀😀
I hope it's not just tweet and To be realized 

Archived