23 hours ago, Andreu said:

liking her work doesnt mean they're friends 

we're not friends with Gaga

Colourful

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Lol ok mess. I was just reminding people he has a history with Gaga. I’m not trying to say she supports sexual assault. 

It was implied. Why mention it then? You’re just trying to start drama so don’t deny it at least. :lmao:

StrawberryBlond

I don't get why anyone would link this with Gaga. All different celebrities have worn Alexander Wang's designs. Because Gaga is a huge fashion fan and has liaised with many designers, for some reason, she's worse than all the others? I don't get it. Obviously, she didn't know. God knows how many sexual offenders all of us have been in contact with in our lives. They might well have been past acquaintances/friends, maybe even some current ones. Naturally, these people keep their true selves a secret so we've got no reason to suspect Gaga knew and didn't care. I don't understand why any Gaga fan would try to put the blame on her. She's cut ties with Terry and R Kelly and I'm sure Alexander will be no different. She's just had a bit more bad luck than most when it comes to who she befriends and works with, doesn't mean she actively supports any crime they may commit. For some reason, we seem to hold celebrities to a much higher moral standard than we do ourselves and seem to expect them to have done the right thing or known about every bad person from day 1.

PunkTheFunk

Beyonce references him in APESH*T and he's in the B!tch I'm Madonna video. Pretty sure he's worked with everyone at some point.

Sometimes I think this is "LETS HATE GAGA DAILY"

Everyone that is trying to connect gaga to this is a mess

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

cantfindmywig
On 11/22/2018 at 5:29 PM, Supersonic said:

Azealia "A broken clock is right twice a day" Banks

SCREAMING :ladyhaha:

GhettoFabulous

Can ya’ll focus on the bigger picture and leave Gaga out of this :awkney: I mean he’s a whole sexual predator like girlll totally disgusting... 

Archived