💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Alexander Wang exposed as sexual predator

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Appearently Azealia "A broken clock is right twice a day" Banks is currently publically beefing with him over his predatory behavior on Instagram.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Whelp

lady-gaga-alexander-wang-met-gala-after-

The designer you go to the met gala with is assigned. I don’t think they’re friends :sweat:

AStarIsBorn21
2 minutes ago, Nino said:

The designer you go to the met gala with is assigned. I don’t think they’re friends :sweat:

And that’s why she went to his fashion show in 2015 as well? :messga: And wore his designs at the JWT?

TimisaMonster

Oh wow...if this is all true...:bye:

I would hope Gaga wouldn't continue to support someone who harasses people sexually especially when that is something sensitive towards Gagas own experience 

:cryga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Supersonic
1 minute ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

And that’s why she went to his fashion show in 2015 as well? :messga:

coincidentally, I don't think she's really worked with him after the MET Gala in 2015 and all accusations so far have happened from 2016 until now.

Andreu

And that’s why she went to his fashion show in 2015 as well? :messga: And wear his designs at the JWT?

liking her work doesnt mean they're friends 

we're not friends with Gaga

geopang

Waiting to see how y’all are gonna twist this and try to make Azealia look bad as usual. Good for her for helping expose him.

AStarIsBorn21
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

coincidentally, I don't think she's really worked with him after the MET Gala in 2015 and all accusations so far have happened from 2016 until now.

JWT. 

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

liking her work doesnt mean they're friends 

we're not friends with Gaga

If she supports his work she supports him lol. I’m not trying to cause an argument I’m just pointing out facts. 

guys.. people don't wear labels that write "Sexual Predator" maybe gaga was a friend with him its not like she did it οn purpose.. the matter is not if gaga WAS friends with him but if she will continue being friends with him

JWT. 

If she supports his work she supports him lol. I’m not trying to cause in argument I’m just pointing out facts. 

She’s never paid him a dime for his work, you can be sure of that. 

It was a single outfit since 2015 too. He did the John Wayne ensemble.

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, geopang said:

Waiting to see how y’all are gonna twist this and try to make Azealia look bad as usual. Good for her for helping expose him.

Azealia does a good job of making herself look bad on the regular, she doesn't need our help for that.

AStarIsBorn21
1 minute ago, Nino said:

She’s never paid him a dime for his work, you can be sure of that. 

Lol ok mess. I was just reminding people he has a history with Gaga. I’m not trying to say she supports sexual assault. 

Archived