đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Poppy's Am I A Girl? is 2018's The Fame

Princess Stache

Featured Posts

outtahere12428
11 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

Aristocrat reminds me of Alejandro, I wanted to find an instrumental so I could mix them

Fernando Garibay produced it!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Defmix100
46 minutes ago, sabatini said:

Fernando Garibay produced it!

I never realised that, but Redone produced Alejandro

Princess Stache
19 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

Aristocrat reminds me of Alejandro, I wanted to find an instrumental so I could mix them

Aristocrat is PERFECTION, I kinda think it's this album's Paparazzi.  Its so GP-friendly it deserves to smash.  I totally hear Alejandro with the strings!  The Rapture Ball feeds me Dance in the Dark mixed with Hung Up :giveup:

Princess Stache
18 hours ago, TheSlash said:

Inb4, it's gonna be called "Am I a Monster?" :vegas: 

OT: It sounds pretty good, but unlike Gaga Poppy doesn't change the game of music with that album. The problem is that today's music is over-saturated with EDM . Several years ago I was excited, these days it just sounds basic, so it's hard to be unique using EDM in music. Unless you're really experimental ( SOPHIE :flutter:  :lana: ), then you can impact music, again :pray: .

I love SOPHIE and PC music.  I really hope Gaga continues to work her.  But I really feel like this album is extremely unique in its blending of heavy metal and EDM.  I love Grimes' feature and X is just so fascinating compositionally.

23 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

I’ve seen videos of her concerts and I get huge Candy Warhol vibes

I agree, but sometimes I feel like that's all I get.

3 points in and ready for more

beaublue
On 11/21/2018 at 8:24 AM, A Hybrid said:

:ladyhaha:

B*tch show us what you can write. If you think Gaga’s lyrics weren’t good on The Fame then just delete your account ✌

RudraCNG
On 11/21/2018 at 9:30 PM, Defmix100 said:

I never realised that, but Redone produced Alejandro

Omg, that's true. I've been reading everywhere that Alejandro and Aristocrat are so similar bc they are both produced by Garibay, but in fact Garibay has nothing to do with Alejandro, that was all Gaga and RedOne.

Defmix100
16 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Omg, that's true. I've been reading everywhere that Alejandro and Aristocrat are so similar bc they are both produced by Garibay, but in fact Garibay has nothing to do with Alejandro, that was all Gaga and RedOne.

It has the same or really similar drum pattern and the synth hits are the same step pattern, I really want a mix haha

Defmix100
19 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

oh wait haha I really didn't know anyone else had compared the 2 songs haha

On 11/21/2018 at 7:49 AM, Gardevoir said:

I’ve seen videos of her concerts and I get huge Candy Warhol vibes

plus one

hello hello baby.

19 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

oh wait haha I really didn't know anyone else had compared the 2 songs haha

lmao to the non musician trying to point similarities .... xress urself bulshit feud vibes

hello hello baby.

Defmix100
4 minutes ago, brucee said:

lmao to the non musician trying to point similarities .... xress urself bulshit feud vibes

I make music, and this isn't a feud thing in any way I like both songs

4 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I make music, and this isn't a feud thing in any way I like both songs

yeah not you specifically. To me there is something flat in the mashup, and comparison between songs are making me eyeroll. 

hello hello baby.

Archived