💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Taylor Swift the supreme of the music industry?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

LeJudas
19 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Madonna has no hits in ten year so she can't be the current one anymore.

Well we can't deny how gigantic swift tours and albums sales are. A bit like beyoncé ones... But she has bigger hits than beyoncé. Adele has bigger album sales but smaller tours and less streaming, top ten hits... Ariana is behind swift with all these factors. Honestly yeah swift would logically be the most valid supreme now if we're objectively looking at success...

That being said, I find her way less iconic and skilled than beyoncé or gaga so if we talk in term of wow factor swift is not the one imo...So I let y'all consider which criteria matters more then do the maths to find the supreme. ;) 

There can be 100 artists that the generic human likes, but all it takes is one amazing incredible breathtaking freaky sexy weird enigmatic Ladyâ„ąïž that can change the world. And that Ladyâ„ąïž is Lady Gagaâ„ąïž

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

Not really she just makes trend hopping generic mainstream pop music. 

I’d say the supreme would be Ariana, Katy or Rihanna. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Arcanum

In Europe she is successful but not even close to the term "superstar". Some hit songs here and there. So maybe in US yes.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Andrea B
8 hours ago, Pablo said:

But Beyonce can sing live and dance :huntyga:

Not everyone can do that, no tea no shade

that's not enough for me, being a singer and a dancer is amazing but imagine being a songwriter, a producer, a guitarist, and a pianist... I like Taylor Swift for that, she's a real musician just like Gaga but Gaga can sing and dance better than Taylor so basically: Gaga>Taylor>>>beyonce. 

Lippoutou
20 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

No...she needs to pass the Seven Talents...

1) Singing

2) Dancing

3) Poetry

4) Acting

5) Photography

6) Designing

7) Live Performance

So that's a no...:ohwell:

If we are held to these criteria I think we can all agree who's the real supreme then...

medium_2016-10-06-ba914cac4d.jpg

RickMonster98

i'll wait to see how her next album's gonna do, reputation kinda underperformed especially its singles 

twigsnasty
11 hours ago, Pablo said:

But Beyonce can sing live and dance :huntyga:

Not everyone can do that, no tea no shade

Taylor sings live, and her dancing skills are pretty alright. I mean, Beyonce writes like, none of her songs

23 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

No...she needs to pass the Seven Talents...

1) Singing

2) Dancing

3) Poetry

4) Acting

5) Photography

6) Designing

7) Live Performance

So that's a no...:ohwell:

I'm measuring all upcoming artists by this from now on, thank you :vegas:

StrawberryBlond

Supremes to me, should be all about talent as judging it by sales is so blase. And sorry, but Taylor isn't even remotely close to the supreme level. She has some talent but she's surprisingly still not matured it enough even though she's pushing 30. Being able to write alone gives her a talent, yes, but actually writing good songs is what truly ticks the box. Her intrument playing is commendable but dancing is not her forte and neither is singing. She also doesn't seem to possess any star power, at least to me. I really don't know how a fan of Gaga's can think anyone other than her is the supreme, especially right now. I think diversity alone should be enough to give you that title and Taylor is definitely not diverse, unless you count going from country pop, to um...pop "diverse."

Bel Esprit
On 11/21/2018 at 5:27 PM, lavendermusic said:

Yes. If you said no, who else would it be? Just curious. Also, this thread could've been a great poll.

Overall? Madonna. In the 2010s? Adele. In terms of talent? I think Beyoncé, Taylor and Gaga are all talented with Gaga and Beyoncé being a bit more well rounded than Taylor.

Archived