đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Taylor Swift the supreme of the music industry?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Her $200 million new deal, on the same level as U2 and Michael Jackson, shows that she currently is the biggest solo act in the world.

Yes that’s also another achievement on her favor. A living legend in:golfclap:deed 

2 hours ago, Sunny said:

supreme of her dad buying a warehouse full of her first album and Big Machine

Yeah that’s just a lot of Fake news people fabricated to make you believe that. Her sales are pure by the general public and her die hard fans... haven’t you heard?? 

Hottie Detector

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
12 hours ago, Kimmo said:

So by those standards who’s the supreme?? :trollga:

How is she declining when she’s winning bigger than the rest? 

The only correct answer would be Gaga...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

That J

No. Shes the begging Misty is the woods....except I like Misty. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

Janet Jackson and Mariah Carey (both, I love) both were signed to mega huge contracts right before fizzling out. 

Just sayin. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

MyQueen
14 hours ago, DCgaga said:

I love her, although her last album wasn't the best, and I'm sure we can all agree, she is still an amazing artist who's most likely gonna be touring in Stadiums for the next 20+ years depending on how long she's running the game.

Amazing artist?

What kind of art does she do?

39 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

Amazing artist?

What kind of art does she do?

She has made some of the best country albums in the 2000’s, made one of the most popular pop albums of all time with 1989, and has won multiple grammy’s/VMA’s, but I don’t know if you’d consider that art, but just because you might not like her, doesn’t mean the whole world doesn’t either :trollga:

robbiemalik

I’m really hoping TS7 is going to be great, I don’t hate Reputation, but it wasn’t as iconic as 1989 or her previous album. I also wonder how the marketing team will be since she left big machine records.m but I have no doubt she can pull off 1 million sales again. 

lolitamuse
3 hours ago, Pablo said:

But Beyonce can sing live and dance :huntyga:

Not everyone can do that, no tea no shade

not only can bey sing live and dance FULL OUT, her singing is almost always pitch perfect and never off key. not even gaga can do that. people like to sh*t on bey but she is unbeatable when it comes to performing, her stamina and technique is seriously unmatched.

beaublue

I don’t think you can call anyone the “supreme” but she’s definitely one of the best pop artists of our generation & people who try denying that just to be b*tchy “spill the T” stans are clearly delusional. Taylor has the Grammys, charts, sold out shows, & global reach to prove it. Numbers don’t lie. Also, her music is better than most, she writes from the heart, not from her bank account.

1 hour ago, SpeechIess said:

if it was judged by just sales, then yes

By acclaim, talent , sales and beauty yes :vegas:

Hottie Detector

3 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

The only correct answer would be Gaga...

I agree.  Your list is about talent, not sales or popularity, and imo talent is the most important thing.  If you add songwriting and diversity to your list, Gaga hits the ball way out of the park.

I live outside the space time continuum.

TimisaMonster
32 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I agree.  Your list is about talent, not sales or popularity, and imo talent is the most important thing.  If you add songwriting and diversity to your list, Gaga hits the ball way out of the park.

And being an EGOT would truly be a testimate her masterful diversity as an artist  

Next stop after Oscars...Broadway :legend:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

And being an EGOT would truly be a testimate her masterful diversity as an artist  

Next stop after Oscars...Broadway :legend:

Mte.  I hope all her dreams come true, including Broadway.  She deserves that. 

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived