đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga & Bono (U2) to Write a Song Together for Charity

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

gagarox

doesnt make any sense... she should be focussing on enigma/oscar season and LG6. The random collabs with nobodies for THEIR album isnt gonna cut it. :rockstar:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Bradley said:

Why would Gaga be 'tasked' to write a song about someone she does not know?

She always spoke about how she only writes songs that are deeply connected to her, why would she force a song out of nowhere?

She was a songwriter for many artists before being a singer. 

half of this fan base:

Bono? who? U2? is it a Pokemon?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

NewUsername
3 hours ago, oyeavi said:

doesnt make any sense... she should be focussing on enigma/oscar season and LG6. The random collabs with nobodies for THEIR album isnt gonna cut it. :rockstar:

I'm sorry, but how are U2 nobodies? :saladga:

AStarIsBorn21
2 hours ago, River said:

half of this fan base:

Bono? who? U2? is it a Pokemon?

Uhh they better not be that stupid. Gaga has sung with them before and even provided BG vocals for a song on their recent album. :wtfga:

1 hour ago, VENSAINT said:

What a bad ploy to make money. 

How lol. Donating to fight AIDS/HIV with a chance of getting U2 and Gaga to write a song for you? That’s ****ing amazing if you ask me. It’s very nice of them to do this and it’s for a good cause. 

JazzGa

What? This is so weird. I can't imagine a song about me by 2 people who don't know me being good at all. 

Very charitable of her to offer though, this is a unique prize which requires more actual work from the celebrity than most celebrity charity fundraisers. 

Looking forward to hearing the random Brazilian kid themed bop of the century! I imagine it will be cringe and not that good but hopefully it'll be memorable and entertaining anyways. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

8 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

A song isn't complete without melody. So it includes both lyrics and the melody. :bon:

Don't most hip/hop songs lack a melody?

They just called Gaga a musical legend :)

1 hour ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

How lol. Donating to fight AIDS/HIV with a chance of getting U2 and Gaga to write a song for you? That’s ****ing amazing if you ask me. It’s very nice of them to do this and it’s for a good cause. 

It’s sad that we have to get something in return to give to a charitable cause. I honestly hope the money goes towards fighting AIDS/HIV.

AStarIsBorn21
37 minutes ago, VENSAINT said:

It’s sad that we have to get something in return to give to a charitable cause. I honestly hope the money goes towards fighting AIDS/HIV.

That is the point of the foundation... :triggered: Seriously why so mad that Gaga is helping people donate. 

Archived