💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
brand

NYP: To save itself, Facebook must start charging users

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

LordEnigma
51 minutes ago, Logan said:

This is a little off topic but I have a little rant that's geared towards the comments in this thread. Facebook used to be cool. Then it was Snapchat. Now it's Instagram.  Maybe I'm just getting old but I can't help myself from rolling my eyes and cackling at how fickle humans are. It doesn't matter how you dress up social media, it's still shallow and awful for mental health and forces people to live a dishonest life. Instagram is just a popular and accessible way to wh0re out your image to the world for quick attention. Glad I got rid of it a long time ago. Tired of people mocking others for using a non trendy social media outlet when at the end of the day it's all the same thing. /endrant

I think it’s hilarious when people so harshly defend social media. I’m so glad I got rid of twitter and just use Snapchat/IG to view and not post. Most things are just so meaningless on them.

Gagaplayer315
1 hour ago, Logan said:

It doesn't matter how you dress up social media, it's still shallow and awful for mental health and forces people to live a dishonest life. Instagram is just a popular and accessible way to wh0re out your image to the world for quick attention

Perfect Illusion's impact :ladyhaha:

They better just let it die in peace 

Archived